Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 12:32:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will she charm me  (Read 367 times)
xnatq

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: August 09, 2017, 06:08:50 PM »

Hey,

Almost 2 weeks after i broke up with her, i came back from vacation yesterday and there she was waiting for me at the airport, yelling at me and pushing me around while i was walking to my cousin's car. I just kept giving her short cold answers like "i just dont want to be with you anymore".

My cousin realized that something was really wrong with her so he helped me get in the car while keeping her away. It took us some time to do it, and many people were watching because she kept screaming.

I went to dinner in my counsin's house and my parents were there as well (they didnt know about the disorder she has since they never saw her personaly because i live in different country than my parents but at the momment they are visiting me).

During the dinner she sent me a bunch of SMS saying she was waiting for me at my place, she ddint know i was having dinner with other people away from home. I guess after a couple hours she left because when i got home she wasnt here. Tomorrow morning i woke up as she was talking to my dad on the phone, i ran and hung up the call, explained everything to my parents and when she called again my mom talked to her for quite some time telling her to move on because she was hurting both our families and that i wanted to go to the police.

My mom told me that everything should be ok after the call but... .surprise... .more SMS harrasing me during the whole day (i never answer the SMS but i want to keep them in case i go to police).
When will this nightmare end? i feel like anyday she will knock on my door again, run after me screaming in the street and this is really making me kinda sick as i cant focus on anything i want to.

how long will this last?
Confusedpe

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:03:49 AM »

Hey brother
I have experienced the same thing, just as extreme if not worse

Watch out man, I've spent 5.5 years of my life in a downward spiralling hell because I actually responded and spoke to her

U want my advice? DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES RESPOND. Just let her talk to a brick wall and ignore her completely

Based on the crazy your talking about, I give you 6 months. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it will take 6 months at least

She will eventually find another guy, ull know that when it stops however beware, she is highly likely to try and recycle u and that's exactly my situation and I fell for the trap after 6 months. Do not let her back in no matter how bored , lonely etc u r

enjoy life brother
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest