Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 07, 2024, 03:42:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Parents! Get help here!
Saying "I need help" is a huge first step. Here is what to do next.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken HeartConfusedI love my Daughter but she hates me  (Read 491 times)
Mom2000
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child

« on: August 02, 2018, 09:17:19 PM »

Too much pain! Just looking to find support from anyone affected by BPD.I will do anything to save my daughter. I do not blame her at all but she has told very awful disturbing lies and tells everyone she hates me and doesn't care if I die. Her father's side and most likely her father had BPD. Yes I know I made mistakes but we were so close.E very one that knew us before the lies thought we had such a special mother-daughter bond. It was me and my daughter against the world. My beautiful daughter started to hate me when she turned 16 and by 17 it was full on HATE! She moved out 17 days after her birthday we haven't spoken since 01/15/18.
Our objective is to better understand the struggles our child faces and to learn the skills to improve our relationship and provide a supportive environment and also improve on our own emotional responses, attitudes and effectiveness as a family leaders
Feeling Better

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 05:18:11 AM »

Hello Mom2000,

Hi!

Welcome to the son/daughter board here at bpdfamily.

We are all affected here by someone who has BPD so support will be in abundance.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve not spoken to your daughter since 01/15/18, that must be devastating for you. There are a few of us parents here having similar problems to you and I am one of them. I always had a close relationship with my uBPD son, then one petty argument and here I am trying to make sense of what happened, learning to accept what happened and move on with my life. He is NC (no contact) with me by the way, just about eighteen months now.

Was there anything specific that happened in your life that you know of that could have caused/triggered your daughters current behaviour?

Sending you hugs x   

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading ~ Lao Tzu
wendydarling
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Mother

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 09:51:12 PM »

Hello Mom2000  

I join Feeling Better welcoming you. Too much pain, it is. I'm sorry for your pain, talking here with parents who understand helps, you are not alone.    Your daughter is young, you do not blame her for her disorder, learning about the disorder and complexity and how we can help ourselves in healthy ways can reduce our suffering.

Do you know where your daughter is living?

WDx

Be kind, always and all ways ~ my BPD daughter
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest