Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 08:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proud of myself. She Tried to call me and I ignored her  (Read 525 times)
Cromwell
`

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2021, 12:42:48 PM »

can I borrow this ? I hate her. She isnt nice.

Be yourself its all we have.

“I embrace my Shadow self, Shadows give depth and dimension to my life. I believe in embracing my duality, in learning to let darkness and light, peacefully co-exist, as illumination.”
 ~ Jaeda DeWalt

"Filling the conscious mind with ideal conceptions is a characteristic of western theosophy but not the confrontation with the shadow and the world of darkness. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious".
 ~ Carl G. Jung

It's my life and pain to find a way to absolve. At the end of the working day each go home to their own other roles ans carry their own issues. Do i hate her? Not entirely. Which makes it all. The more difficult. I have compassion for the illness and persuaded that it played a variable in her behaviour. I put on the scale the kind and fun loving times and can't 'hate' the whole person, mask or not. But i have terrible memories and they involve her abuse and they are not entirely resolved. Neither at the time Bevause i might even in that moment clocked on that showing my anger {as I've done a modicum here} would have been supplying her. Why else would you phone your partner whist having sex with someone else but to get a very antagonistic reaction. I didnt but the volume of the negative energy had no place to go but internalised.

It didn't matter everything positive since it got carried, it made me.distrust forever. Her apologies i didn't believe and even if i did would not have made a difference.

Legal. All i can say in practical sense is i feel quite a bit better after doing so. You'll know yourself sometimes litigation is not about money but principle and seeking redress for a claim of being wronged. We probably all have our own ways and thankfully i discovered mines involves sounding off a bit and i feel better for it. 5 years ago belated , 20 miles away from her and does no harm. A controlled explosion.
legalboxers

Relationship status: Ex GF / Fiancée

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2021, 02:08:55 PM »

Be yourself its all we have.

“I embrace my Shadow self, Shadows give depth and dimension to my life. I believe in embracing my duality, in learning to let darkness and light, peacefully co-exist, as illumination.”
 ~ Jaeda DeWalt

"Filling the conscious mind with ideal conceptions is a characteristic of western theosophy but not the confrontation with the shadow and the world of darkness. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious".
 ~ Carl G. Jung

It's my life and pain to find a way to absolve. At the end of the working day each go home to their own other roles ans carry their own issues. Do i hate her? Not entirely. Which makes it all. The more difficult. I have compassion for the illness and persuaded that it played a variable in her behaviour. I put on the scale the kind and fun loving times and can't 'hate' the whole person, mask or not. But i have terrible memories and they involve her abuse and they are not entirely resolved. Neither at the time Bevause i might even in that moment clocked on that showing my anger {as I've done a modicum here} would have been supplying her. Why else would you phone your partner whist having sex with someone else but to get a very antagonistic reaction. I didnt but the volume of the negative energy had no place to go but internalised.

It didn't matter everything positive since it got carried, it made me.distrust forever. Her apologies i didn't believe and even if i did would not have made a difference.

Legal. All i can say in practical sense is i feel quite a bit better after doing so. You'll know yourself sometimes litigation is not about money but principle and seeking redress for a claim of being wronged. We probably all have our own ways and thankfully i discovered mines involves sounding off a bit and i feel better for it. 5 years ago belated , 20 miles away from her and does no harm. A controlled explosion.

Makes total sense. Thank you..

when they ask us to do time in purgatory, we can say no thanks, Ive done mine
legalboxers

Relationship status: Ex GF / Fiancée

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2021, 08:16:23 AM »

Good job! I'm really proud of you  Way to go! (click to insert in post)

not sure I thanked you but ty

when they ask us to do time in purgatory, we can say no thanks, Ive done mine
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest