Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 22, 2024, 08:27:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Again?  (Read 418 times)
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: Single

« on: November 21, 2015, 07:36:06 PM »

Junior has done it again. By "it" I mean, driven away more people with his lunacy. I should feel vindicated by this; instead I feel sad. No one deserves the psychological warfare that is his "friendship". I hope he gets help one day, and stops hurting others.

C.Stein

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 10:14:24 PM »

I hope he gets help one day, and stops hurting others.

I hope my ex gets help one day and stops hurting herself.
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 10:30:22 PM »

Omg, its not my fault. He has screwed others too (including his now ex who contacted me). He tossed her like garbage, and moved on to the next. I feel sorry for her, she has no clue about cluster b. He also was a repeated no show with others who then dumped him.

For 7 months I beat the crap out of myself wondering what I did wrong. You guys were right. This was going to happen regardless.

How are you C.Stein?

C.Stein

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 10:39:43 PM »

How are you C.Stein?

I'm a mess, cycling between hate, love, anger, sadness, numbness, acceptance ... .rinse and repeat.  At least the almost constant anxiety and tears in my eyes are almost gone ... .6 weeks later.  Not to say I'm not still experiencing those, but at least it's not constant anymore ... .kinda.   Almost want the numbness I was feeling right after the last discard to return.  :)amned frustrating.

I see from your posts you are getting to a better place ... .more or less.  Accurate assessment?
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 11:46:48 PM »

For what its worth, you are doing much better at six weeks out than I was. I was suicidal and spent some entire days just sitting catatonic in a dark room. Other times I simply drank until I passed out.  Gosh I am sorry for what you are going through. It sounds like things have been real rough. I disagree that was a kind goodbye she sent,btw. Imo it was cold and rotten. Clearly you are a good man, and she does not deserve you.

C.Stein

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 12:54:50 AM »

For what its worth, you are doing much better at six weeks out than I was. I was suicidal and spent some entire days just sitting catatonic in a dark room. Other times I simply drank until I passed out.  Gosh I am sorry for what you are going through. It sounds like things have been real rough. I disagree that was a kind goodbye she sent,btw. Imo it was cold and rotten. Clearly you are a good man, and she does not deserve you.

It's been 3.5 months.  The first two months I was still numb from the  relationship, wasn't really feeling anything.  PTSD?  Then the emotions started coming back ... .and now I am here.  I'd be lying if I said the thought of dying didn't cross my mind, but not in a suicidal way.  I sure hope you are feeling better and not thinking about that stuff anymore.  

We said our "goodbyes" in person 3 weeks before that email.  She was the same in person as in her email.   It was not a kind email she sent, very cold and detached.  I could even hear the contemptuous undertone in the words.  She knew what it would do to me and simply didn't care at all.   It's not the first time she did something like that to me either ... .intentionally do something she knew would hurt me.  This is not surprising given she rarely took my feelings into consideration during our relationship.  I'm not totally innocent though.  In times of anger I may have said some hurtful things when I let her push me over the edge.  I did call her a pathological liar during the blow-up that ended in the second discard.   That really really bothered her ... .not really sure why unless she feels there might be some truth in that "label"?

What hurts the most is the complete lack of emotions towards me.  She hasn't once acknowledged we even had a relationship, that she had any feelings for me at all, shown any remorse ... .or anything.  I have become a complete waste of space and time to her.  Really really hurts.
hurting300

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2015, 02:54:20 AM »

Junior has done it again. By "it" I mean, driven away more people with his lunacy. I should feel vindicated by this; instead I feel sad. No one deserves the psychological warfare that is his "friendship". I hope he gets help one day, and stops hurting others.

You know, I understand what you mean. He will get help one day.

In the eye for an eye game, he who cares least, wins. I, for one. am never stepping into the ring with someone who is impulsive and doesn't think of the downstream consequences.
Fr4nz

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2015, 04:24:30 AM »

Indeed Beach! But now, it's time to focus on your well-being Smiling (click to insert in post)
Beach_Babe
Also known as FriedaB

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »

C.Stein: The complete lack of emotions was hard. Even harder than the contempt he had during the breakup. I feel your pain. Thankfully I am in a better place now, but still have my days. Thats the thing too: we are all different, and there should be no time limit on grieving (nor should you allow someone to give you one). Even small steps are progress. Are you seeing a therapist?

hurting300: yeah I hope so. He dumped me after we lost a child (said It was my fault).  Months later I find out my replacement is pregnant too but he dumped her becausecshe refused to have an abortion. The contradiction  can make you head spin. Laugh out loud (click to insert in post).  How are you today?

Franz: being able to stop blaming myself will help immensely. how have you been.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest