Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 15, 2024, 06:30:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BPD and drugs i wanna help my wife  (Read 583 times)
lovemotorsports8x

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 05, 2013, 09:39:59 PM »

my BPD wife and i had a great summer and september was the best month since we got together at the end of september my wifes cousin came to stay with us and a couple days in i noticed her starting to paint me black a week later she left me for a guy with no house no job no car or drivers licence he is a felon with a history of dealing drugs and since then she hates me and im pure evil i know her and her cousin broke into my house and stole my tv and ps3 and she gave it to her cousin its been three months since she left and her cousin just lost his job and got arrested for drugs my wifes parents told me that she had a drug problem when she was younger if any one knows anything about this please help me
lovemotorsports8x

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 09:46:01 PM »

my BPD wife and i had a great summer and september was the best month since we got together at the end of september my wifes cousin came to stay with us and a couple days in i noticed her starting to paint me black a week later she left me for a guy with no house no job no car or drivers licence he is a felon with a history of dealing drugs and since then she hates me and im pure evil i know her and her cousin broke into my house and stole my tv and ps3 and she gave it to her cousin its been three months since she left and her cousin just lost his job and got arrested for drugs my wifes parents told me that she had a drug problem when she was younger if any one knows anything about this please help me
FogLight

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 01:38:17 AM »

My BPDexgf had a drug problem when she was a teenager, mainly with pot, pills, and X.  She quit doing drugs long before we got together as far as I was told, but later during the relationship I found out she was abusing ADHD and anxiety medication, and pain pills were mysteriously turning up missing from her grandparents' house... .  and she was basically the only suspect.  I think drugs are an escape from painful feelings for pwBPD, that and they are quite impulsive when it comes to 'highs' of any kind... .  but that's about all I can say about it.

I don't really know what would help your situation except that you protect your property and yourself.  Other than that, I can't see this thing with this loser drug dealing felon going anywhere but south through hell, considering that he's a loser drug dealing felon with no house no job no car or driver's license.  Good luck man, sounds like a hand full.
Surnia
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: 8 y married, divorced since 2012-11-22

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 02:47:45 AM »

Lovemotorsports

Self damaging behavior (e.g.  spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating) is one of the criteria for BPD in DSM-IV.

So yes, this is often a issue. Many family members have to deal with different forms of drugs.

Like FogLight says:

Keep yourself and your property safe! What about bank accounts? Shared loan contracts?

I had to pay after a shattered rs with a polytoxico a huge amount of money bc I was in a contract with him for his business rooms and he didn't pay anymore... .  after a year separation... .  I sort of forgot the contract... .  

“Don’t shrink. Don’t puff up. Stand on your sacred ground.”  Brené Brown
lovemotorsports8x

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 12:20:07 AM »

yes divorce will be final the 28th not what i want but for liability she and her bf have been in the hospital alot since we split and i cancled the joint checking account after she asked me to deposit a hundred dollars to cover a check she wrote for her kids food i checked on it and it was written to a bail bondsman for her bfs dui to bail him out and thats how he lost his license
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest