Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 12:38:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: too funny  (Read 430 times)
bpdgotmegood

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Single and suffering to overcome BPD X

« on: March 31, 2010, 10:35:28 PM »

ok so she talks to me real good now for 3 days and today nothing msn was on all day while i worked and nothing nor did I see her go online! Makes me wonder if she is ok or just playing a BPD game or what ?

You know it sucks with the BPD's because you just don't know how to handle them for nothing.

WHo knows maybe she left back to south america.

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 10:40:18 PM »

Perhaps you should be on the staying board? They may have the answers for you there.
InJourneyThroughOz

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 01:14:16 PM »

Hi gmg,

It looks like you are too busy concentrated on her try to concentrate more on you.

I remember a quote from Sun Tzu which I'll 'modify' to fit us nons.

"That which depends on me, I can do. That which depends on the BPD cannot be certain."

Also man, take it easy, I know it's not easy at all but... .Sounds like you are more interested in what she is doing or not doing, as some sort of experiment or object of study. I did this too, tring to explain all and every movement, blink, word, silence she did. It's too g damn tiring.

Is she playing a BPD game or not, is she out, did she had something else to do, is she o.k., I don't know the important thing here is how that makes you feel man. Try focusing on you first. It will help you clarify your mind and what you want to go from now with this relationship.

Peace

bpdgotmegood

Relationship status: Single and suffering to overcome BPD X

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 02:31:50 AM »

Well she was confronted for calling me a weak man because i said yes I love you and she is correct I can be weak with a woman I love. But in the real world outside of my love of my life. I am a monster I am a very tough deal making business man all the way. my large clients and small clients fear deal making with me why because i get my money I ask for every time.

Ok well getting to her so I confront her with that why am I weak and she said I never said that and I said yes you did ok blah blah. well she is just doing the BPD trying to keep me around thing

And boy did she flip out when I responded with my response to her I said listen slut your the weak one because you hide behind your good looks and act like your so great and wonderful and the best thing on earth and in the reality of it all your just a lying sack of SH%t that can never tell the truth and is terrified no one will like you for who you are and terrified that your gonna get figured out like I figured you out and that's why you ran your were busted out like a raccoon in a dumpster you tramp !

So I seriously doubt I will be taking her back. Plus I sat there last night and weighed everything out in my head the goods and the bads and guess what the bads outweighed the goods BIG TIME !

OK so for now Bye bye

Hi gmg,

It looks like you are too busy concentrated on her try to concentrate more on you.

I remember a quote from Sun Tzu which I'll 'modify' to fit us nons.

"That which depends on me, I can do. That which depends on the BPD cannot be certain."

Also man, take it easy, I know it's not easy at all but... .Sounds like you are more interested in what she is doing or not doing, as some sort of experiment or object of study. I did this too, tring to explain all and every movement, blink, word, silence she did. It's too g damn tiring.

Is she playing a BPD game or not, is she out, did she had something else to do, is she o.k., I don't know the important thing here is how that makes you feel man. Try focusing on you first. It will help you clarify your mind and what you want to go from now with this relationship.

Peace

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest