Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 04:02:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BPD and pregnancy  (Read 1045 times)
BillP

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Single

« on: November 18, 2010, 05:58:06 AM »

What would you do if your exBPD was pregnant, or if you were suspected of being the father of the unborn?

I ask this because I got an email from a friend of mine asking me, if the weight gain the ex is experiencing was due to her being pregnant? Wanted to know how I would fell/react to knowing the ex is carrying my child.

Simple answer, no way is she pregnant by me. She is of the mindset that she would terminate ASAP just for spite. There is no way in hell it's my child!

Your thought.  Smiling (click to insert in post)
wiscago

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 07:02:21 AM »

Mine is, was pregnant . It was shortly after we split. I was devistaed until time passed and I thought lucky me. The guy is in for lifetime of hell. I remember her taking pregnancy test everytime there was even a ripple in her biological clock. She wanted to get married soon after we met, which I was all for but little by little the real her came out and I thought better. I'ts been about a year since the split and probably a couple months since she had the baby . I have not heard from her and DO NOT expect to. In my mind there is no turning back . I will say it still stings and I avoid her at all cost ! Time will heal you my friend.
ex_bf_worried

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 07:46:54 AM »

I was telling my T I can fix her blah blah blah. He told me she isn't normal without kids, try imagining her while pregnant with kids. I was told they can be hell to live with during pregnancy.
BillP

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 07:55:24 AM »

I just to make clear, I have no way of knowing if she is pregnant. It was just a question a friend of mine asked. I would take a peternity test the day the child was born, to prove that Iam not the father.

wiscago, may I ask? Is the child yours? If so, have you and the ex discussed support for the child?
lostoc

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 11:02:36 AM »

I don't know what I would do. It was the one thing I am so glad never happened. BPDxw always said she was pregnant, hence all of her health issues but of course never was. But if she ever DID get pregnant... .I really can't imagine my life after that news.
ArtistGuy70

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 11:07:05 AM »

My ex wanted a baby. I was putting it off considering her depression issues (not aware of the BPD yet). She really wanted this new identity (me, her and baby).

Thank God we didn't have one. But, she came onto me in September. I rejected her. After awhile I thought to myself, I wonder what would have happened if she got pregnant. If she would have tried to trap me into getting her pregnant. Scary. Talk about safety and security. It would be her way of making sure I would be connected to her.

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 12:26:11 PM »

Excerpt
I wonder what would have happened if she got pregnant. If she would have tried to trap me into getting her pregnant. Scary. Talk about safety and security. It would be her way of making sure I would be connected to her.

Watch and listen how this Woman, who has been given a multiple million dollar home, recording studio, money, plastic surgery and who knows what else withdraws from her rewarding object because "he worked too much," acts-out and creates an argument, purposefully picks up her child during the argument as a shield, and then leads her supposed attacker down the hallway to her 2nd child's room to presumably protect them both "like a mother and her cubs" while it's obvious that the anger is solely directed at her and not at the children.  Who thinks like that? (A Borderline with a plan.)  If she were that afraid for her childrens lives, she wouldn't re-direct the attack to involve them.   

In this tape, you can hear it in her voice. Dead Cold while he rages. Meanwhile, the outcome of this is spread all over the tabloids without any boundary and less than pleasant for everyone including the *minor* children involved. And that is one person's fault. (Guess who.) That "safety and security" of having a child has created a human pawn in a psychological chess match for this Woman.

www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c84cde5b-e496-426a-a81e-2da437f6565d&isShareURL=true
BillP

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 07:40:45 PM »

My ex was/is the opposite of most of the posts here. She openly admitted that she did not want to have kids because she was afraid of passing on her illness to the child.

But a woman I spoke with this afternoon, who has some life experience of dealing with a friend who has this illness told me. Hey, you better hope and pray she's not pregnant. Regardless of whether it's yours or not, she may, by that point, be looking for a baby-daddy. Great! Just when I think I'm turning a corner and getting better, I get to hear this.  ?
ArtistGuy70

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 08:15:52 PM »

Excerpt
I wonder what would have happened if she got pregnant. If she would have tried to trap me into getting her pregnant. Scary. Talk about safety and security. It would be her way of making sure I would be connected to her.

Watch and listen how this Woman, who has been given a multiple million dollar home, recording studio, money, plastic surgery and who knows what else withdraws from her rewarding object because "he worked too much," acts-out and creates an argument, purposefully picks up her child during the argument as a shield, and then leads her supposed attacker down the hallway to her 2nd child's room to presumably protect them both "like a mother and her cubs" while it's obvious that the anger is solely directed at her and not at the children.  Who thinks like that? (A Borderline with a plan.)  If she were that afraid for her childrens lives, she wouldn't re-direct the attack to involve them.   

In this tape, you can hear it in her voice. Dead Cold while he rages. Meanwhile, the outcome of this is spread all over the tabloids without any boundary and less than pleasant for everyone including the *minor* children involved. And that is one person's fault. (Guess who.) That "safety and security" of having a child has created a human pawn in a psychological chess match for this Woman.

www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c84cde5b-e496-426a-a81e-2da437f6565d&isShareURL=true

Thanks for the link. Scary. I feel like I dodged a bullet.
blueyedguy

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »

Excerpt

Maybe I have learned something after all because i would run and never look back from that bat crazy woman.

She just looks crazy.

blueyedguy

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 08:21:52 PM »

Excerpt

Maybe I have learned something, because i would run from that woman and never look back.

She just looks bat crazy.
wiscago

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »

No, I t was not ... .I did the math and she never contacted me . So, I assume it's not mine . I would do back flips if it was . but it was the guy she was cheating with. I would do the right thing tho, me , myself ? Ilove kids!

BillP

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 09:38:52 PM »

No, I t was not ... .I did the math and she never contacted me . So, I assume it's not mine . I would do back flips if it was . but it was the guy she was cheating with. I would do the right thing tho, me , myself ? Ilove kids!

I too love kids! But this experience has made me realize that having children of my own is not in the cards. I would say that, if before I was forced to move out of the House of Horrors, and the ex was pregnant, I would have been ecstatic. But since then, I have no desire to be a father.
ex_bf_worried

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 07:27:04 AM »

Some of the stuff she said sounds just like my ex. Goodness me, I think I really dodged a bullet.
BillP

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 08:20:07 AM »

Some of the stuff she said sounds just like my ex. Goodness me, I think I really dodged a bullet.

So did I. And apparently, in more ways than one. I am so lucky to be alive. Smiling (click to insert in post)
ex_bf_worried

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 08:37:17 AM »

When her voice got deep and she said something to the extent "ohhhhhhhhhh i'm gonna get you... .". Pure evil.
billymackes09
Fewer than 3 Posts

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2021, 03:37:18 AM »

Using prenatal massage North York is very helpful with releasing stress.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest