Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 24, 2024, 09:34:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intimacy question  (Read 406 times)
screwedovr

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: February 21, 2013, 11:10:50 AM »

Eveeryone talks about BPDs and sex, my x was very agressive at first, yet the sex always seemed to be missing passion. almost mechanical.  It was almost like i was used for masturbation. She never ever  kiss or be vocal during intercourse. then she had me and the sex life was almost a chore for her. any others have similar experience
Scott44

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:07:41 PM »

yeah she even told me at one point that sex was a chore for her.

maybe it was because she had vaginismis and found intercourse to be painful

she still managed to call me up after we had separated and tell me that she thought i had a sexual disorder because i wouldn't typically ejaculate during intercourse.

the reason i didn't ejaculate was because i was constantly aware of her pain and the need to be very gentle
wb1233

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 12:44:38 PM »

It all depends on your partner. My exwife uBPD and I had great passonate sex before marriage. Then it became almost mechanical. Eventually complained of pain followed by withholding.

My exgf uBPD and I had that most amazing sex. Always passionate, kissing, the works. For 3 years straight. I'm 44 and she 33. Having had her come into my life after the pain I went through with sex with my exwife really built me up again. It was the best sex of my life. Combine that with my love for her and you cam imagine how hurtful it is to lose someone like that.
broken but not beaten

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 09:21:39 AM »

I think it depends on the partner,although my uBPDxg always wanted to please me until our first split,looking back a big red flag was her wanting to be intimate on our first meeting,in my experience the sex was fantastic until she had be hooked then it became an action of going through the motions,she was 43 me 31!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest