Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 03:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My goals are in focus.  (Read 517 times)
1bravegirl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Separated

« on: February 22, 2013, 03:42:12 AM »

My heath has made tremendous leaps and bounds in almost 7 days... .  It's absolutely amazing what a week can do to your spirit when you feel so true to yourself.

I am still nesting here and creating the perfect environment for me now, embarking on a life that I have only had in small fragments here and there.

It is really coming into full view now and my goals and my 'to do' list are in the process of being refined now as well.

I had a large cord of wood delivered today which will help a great deal and also a few friends came by and visited with me for a while, we had pizza and really enjoyed the evening.

I have been ready to socialize for a while now but the flesh wouldn't allow it.  I had to remove the obstacle from within my path to get the life I have been working on living one step at a time and I am not going to waste any time in reclaiming it.

I also had a really good day at work yesterday, the best day of clarity of mind since I started there about 3 weeks ago.  I feel much more upbeat and laughing more and connecting more with people in general.

I suppose this is all part of the natural process of things to happen when you do feel you are being true to your soul and living an authentic way of life.

You can't live a lie and feel horrible about your situation and have a whole lot to talk about, at least I sure couldn't.

So now i'll have tomorrow again to just clean and organize a bit more, get bills in place and see where the finances stand and when the call for the roommate has to be sent out in the universe...  And then let the blessings come right on time as they always do.

I am watching my new flatscreen TV that's set up in the livingroom now thank's to my friends and watching the old version of Sabrina...

It is such a cute movie. Another 'happily ever after.'     And remarkably there are some of those in real life.   Something to keep striving after without having your head in the clouds...   Realistic goals and attainable achievements are so important to have and staying, grounded in what is necessary, the things we have more struggles with, so we can keep them in the forefront and stay on top of those things that may have taken us off course in the past but now we can identify them much more easily and have more skill to combat them successfully.

It can feel like we don't have control sometimes over certain situations but not true.  It's all in the energy and time we are willing to learn about what we are contributing to the problem and what we need to do differently to get a different outcome or response.    I know it's not rocket science even if it may feel a bit more complex or challenging than others, but those are the ones that really help us get to where we want to go.  The more challenging the better because it really show's us what we're made of.

You've heard the old saying... People are like teabags...  Wanna see what we're made of, put us in hot water... .   And then the truth of the matter unfolds...  If we're weak minded or unstable in our abilities, the truth will come out when the stuff hit s the fan.  

Or the opposite will occur. The times get tough and we rise above it and shine.  That doesn't happen over night but with each obstacle we overcome, they don't feel like obstacles any longer but more like opportunitie's for growth and a way to strengthen our character and keep it strong as steel.

So that's my thought for the day...  I'm turning into a nightowl... Because I can... Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)  whoo... whoo... .  my feet certainly don't fit on no limb!@
C12P21

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 12:24:41 AM »

Excerpt
My heath has made tremendous leaps and bounds in almost 7 days... .  It's absolutely amazing what a week can do to your spirit when you feel so true to yourself.

I am still nesting here and creating the perfect environment for me now, embarking on a life that I have only had in small fragments here and there.

It is really coming into full view now and my goals and my 'to do' list are in the process of being refined now as well.

Sounds like you are finding yourself and the peace you have craved. So happy for you.  I
Excerpt
had to remove the obstacle from within my path to get the life I have been working on living one step at a time and I am not going to waste any time in reclaiming it.

You have been working on removing that obstacle and freedom comes at a price but in the end, it is a price worth paying. You are handling all that life throws your way rather than handling the chaos a disordered r/s brings... .  look how far you have come 1BG.  Smiling (click to insert in post)

Excerpt
The times get tough and we rise above it and shine. 

Amen Sister... .  and you are shining.

You know, I stopped looking for my happily ever after in a romantic r/s and found the happy in me. Once I did this, it was as if the universe did spin some things in my direction worth consideration... .  one of them was dating a few men with good track records. I view them as a compliment to the life I live, rather than the end all and be all I once believed r/s were supposed to be.

It isn't easy... but certainly worth all I have gone through, and you have too.

Wishing you a good week Missy and so happy to read your posts on this board.

C

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest