Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 01:28:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG I miss my ex tonight. WTH?  (Read 348 times)
gettingoverit

« on: February 22, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »

Ok, so I don't know what it... .  the moon, the alignment of the stars whatever it is I was seriously triggered tonight. I was listening to the radio tonight and this song came on that I had never heard before and the words just got to me. I mean I was teary eyed and actually missing my ex! I can't stand her. I don't know what it is. To make matters worse I've been dating this new woman for over a year and definitely have no desire to EVER want to be with my xBPDgf. What the heck gives? I have not felt like this about my x in a long time. I thought I was over this... .  still feeling teary though. Is this normal even after all this time (2yrs)?
struggli

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 11:47:31 PM »

What is it about her you are missing?
findingmyselfagain

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 01:05:31 AM »

Gettingoverit, it's been over 2 years for me and the whole thing still blows my mind every now and then. I remember all the lovey-dovey, feeling like I really had met the One. The ending still puzzles me. But I tell myself now that it was all an illusion and very dysfunctional. The honeymoon wasn't even really all that great. There were plenty of red flags (though seemingly small at the time) that I shouldn't have ignored. Is that the case with you? Aren't we better off without the chaos and drama? I loved my ex, but love can't fix her. It's sad, but up to us to push away and not to go back. I know I'm not in danger of going back either. It's still a bit of work to keep her from renting space sometimes. I wish I could go back and make a better decision and hadn't emailed her. I should have stuck to my boundaries much better.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest