Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 15, 2024, 05:54:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It continues  (Read 408 times)
lost007

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: February 28, 2013, 04:53:01 PM »

I posted the last couple days that my divorce has been postponed. It was scheduled next week. She got a new attorney so it has been put off. She has begged me to put it off. I declined. So she found an inventive way of delaying the divorce. I also knew she would come at me hard and heavy. No matter how many times or how many ways I say it she thinks there is a chance. I think I may very well have to move. If there is any money left when she gets done with me. Her new lawyer is known to be an aggressive SOB. He will come hard. She now has a couple more months to work on me. It is going to be more hell. I have been unequivocal. She will not see it. I may say I am not going to be with you. She will say, "you're just angry". You will be fine. It is a night mare. I just do not know how I will survive. No contact. Very difficult. She will get insane. No one understands. I know some of you if not all get it. I am still in disbelief. When she got this aggressive new attorney she called me. Said I could just choose not to divorce her. I said I'm going to proceed. Told her I knew eventually it would come to money. She just said "you asked for it-just part of divorce". She is so smug. An attractive female. I'm going to get raped. 
glacier_glider
AKA "Uncomfortably Numb"

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:24:44 PM »

Is there any way you can use these two months for improving the outcome of the court hearing?

At this point you don't have to be a gentleman (if you know what I mean).
lost007

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 06:44:58 PM »

I don't think so. No kids so it will come to finances. I have a lot. She has none. Been separated over two months and she is still not working. She really doesn't know what I make. Now she will through discovery. I will have to pay. And I will pay regardless of the hell she has put me through.
glacier_glider
AKA "Uncomfortably Numb"

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 06:51:34 PM »

One trump that you've got right now is the fact that she's trying to reel you in.

What if you play by her rules and while at it, make some "adjustments" to your finances (e.g. reinvest, buy/sell, change ownership) so she doesn't get all that she could get right now?
recoil

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »

Freedom can be expensive but worth it.
lost007

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 07:48:08 PM »

Glacier. The interoggatories I have to answer have all that covered. They are watching for that activity. It's just infuriating that I have to pay her for trying to ruin me. I have loved this woman. She has driven me nearly insane. I am struggling to maintain work and keep up all I have to. So much pressure. I made the mistake. I saw the red flags. I'm having some serious anger issues being in this position and knowing inside she loves making me squirm. And recoil. My accountant was telling me the same thing today. This same woman left her last husband and took nothing. Never wanted anything from him. She intends to punish me for even considering that I might want away from her. I am surely going to pay. Insure as hell hope their is some value in that.
Take2

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 08:04:08 PM »

How long were you married again?  It wasn't long was it?  She can only get half of what you had during the time you were married, right?  (I apologize, I forget the details of you background right now).  I realize that still might hurt you financially but you don't need to let it hurt you going forward - and if you stayed with her that would happen at some point.  

It's not right, it's not fair at all.  And I have heard the exact type of reaction from my ex - as in, "oh yeah, you want a fight?  buckle up".  And any time I hear those words from him ("buckle up" - it scares me... .   I know nothing good could happen if he ever followed through with any of his threats... .  

I feel for you... .   
lost007

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 08:36:11 PM »

Less than 2 years. It's my income that is at risk. Not too much acquired. Just sux. I'm paying for the hell she put me through
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest