Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 03:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Signs I Should Have Seen?  (Read 365 times)
NeoReloaded

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: March 11, 2013, 12:39:41 PM »

Hey guys hopefully this is in the right section of the forum, but if not sorry in advance Smiling (click to insert in post)

I'm going on a first date with a new girl on Thursday and was thinking today about the red flags I should have noticed when I was in the dating period with my exBPDgf. The whole thing only lasted 3 months, but was still painful and we dated for a month before we started "going out" properly! Below is a list of things I thought were a bit weird during that period and I hope you guys can pick out which ones you think were red flags. Just so you know we met on an online dating website if that helps! Some of these might be nit picking so just ignore them if you think I am. Thanks.

.Before we even met in person she told me she deleted her online dating profile!

.For some reason she had her body type as "a few extra pounds" and not very flattering pictures of herself up, yet when I picked her up for the first date an absolutely gorgeous little size 8(uk) answers the door!

.Said she had been ready for an hour before I was due to pick her up on the first date just sat staring out of the front window as she was scared I wasn't going to turn up!

.During the first date there was a candle on the table in the restaurant and for some reason towards the end she started to poke and prod it so hot was would drop all over her hand on purpose!

.First date ended with sex which to be fair some times happens, but after the sex she wouldn't let me get up and just kept cuddling me saying how great she thought I was and how she's never felt more comfortable with some one!

.On the second date put her coat across my lap and started trying to masturbate me in the middle of a pub when we were having a quiet drink!

.On the first day we went out with her little boy and my little boy we went to a childrens playing area and she kept kissing me very suggestedly and at one point pinned me down in the ball pool full of kids and had her tongue down my throat!

.The first time she met my dad she straddled me in full view of him and kept kissing me which wasn't very pleasent for my dad (Laugh out loud (click to insert in post))!

.The first time I met her family there was no interest in getting to know me at all and now looking back it was as if the attitude from them was "Ohh look Jess has brought another guy round, no point trying to get to know him cos he won't be around long"!

.Said she had been single for a year and a half, but made it pretty obvious there had been quite a few sexual partners in that time!

.Only had 2 female friends and the rest guy friends from all around the country and even openly hinted at one guy she knows who worked up country came down once every other month or so just for sex and she was planning meeting up with him again soon!

.Literally no social life apart from the very rare night she would just go and sit round her friends watching tv!

.I'm not big on txting, but even when she wasn't working or busy it would take her between 2-6 hours to reply!

.She once randomly said she was a "slag", but would never cheat!

.When I asked her why she hadn't been in a relationship with any of her guy friends she wouldn't say anything like "He's not my type" or "I don't fancy him" she would say things that made it obvious if circumstances were a tiny bit different like distance, working hours she would be with them!

.Some times very poor hygeine down stairs   some times her job was quite physical and she would get very hot and sweaty and even though she knew we were seeing each other that night and what would obviously happen at the end of the night she would never have a bath/shower before I came over!

.Would completely vilify every other guy she's been with (she's back with her abusive druggy ex now  )!

.I would pay for EVERYTHING and once I asked her for a pound coin as I was short for the car park and she got really funny about it like I had almost insulted her!

.Would say some pretty heavy stuff, the main one being "I wish I waited till I met you to have Harvey(her son) then we would have a cross between him and Finnley(my son)"!

. This wasn't in the first month, but on valentines day I booked us a table at a real nice Italian restaurant which I paid for, got her a very nice well written card, a bunch of roses and a big chocolate heart and all I got was a basic card with nothing much inside and she said "I was going to get you one of those little cuddly bears... .  but I didnt". Maybe I'm just bitter on this one, but it did hurt a bit!

Now it sounds like I'm ranting and could add so much more, but like I say if you guys could pick out things I should look out for this time that would be much appreciated  Smiling (click to insert in post)
Scott44

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »

Would completely vilify every other guy she's been with (she's back with her abusive druggy ex now )!

This is the one that stood out for me.  If every guy she's been with is so terrible, it speaks to her judgement.  If she has just split those guys black, that is a BPD trait.  If she was able to say, "Yes, I dated a few guys and we just weren't compatible" that would show more maturity.

There are a lot of other red flags in your post, which I'm sure someone else will point out.
marbleloser

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 03:02:05 PM »

.Before we even met in person she told me she deleted her online dating profile!

A little premature don't ya think?

.For some reason she had her body type as "a few extra pounds" and not very flattering pictures of herself up, yet when I picked her up for the first date an absolutely gorgeous little size 8(uk) answers the door!

Bait and switch.If they like me like this,they'll be pleasantly surprised when they see the new me.

.Said she had been ready for an hour before I was due to pick her up on the first date just sat staring out of the front window as she was scared I wasn't going to turn up!

Either extremely needy,or an untruth.

.During the first date there was a candle on the table in the restaurant and for some reason towards the end she started to poke and prod it so hot was would drop all over her hand on purpose!

Sexually suggestive that she likes pain.

.First date ended with sex which to be fair some times happens, but after the sex she wouldn't let me get up and just kept cuddling me saying how great she thought I was and how she's never felt more comfortable with some one!

Another red flag. First dates are just that.To get to know someone and find out if there will be second one.(I'm guilty of this one myself,but I saw the flag when it was waving in front of my face)

.On the second date put her coat across my lap and started trying to masturbate me in the middle of a pub when we were having a quiet drink!

Getting you hooked on the sexual excitement.Face it.It works!lol

.On the first day we went out with her little boy and my little boy we went to a childrens playing area and she kept kissing me very suggestedly and at one point pinned me down in the ball pool full of kids and had her tongue down my throat!

Inappropriate to do in front of children.Even if you've been together quite some time.

.The first time she met my dad she straddled me in full view of him and kept kissing me which wasn't very pleasent for my dad ()!

Look future dad in law!I'm sexy and I know it!Yep! Another one!

.The first time I met her family there was no interest in getting to know me at all and now looking back it was as if the attitude from them was "Ohh look Jess has brought another guy round, no point trying to get to know him cos he won't be around long"!

You're probably right.

.Said she had been single for a year and a half, but made it pretty obvious there had been quite a few sexual partners in that time!

Wonder how she defines "single"?

.Only had 2 female friends and the rest guy friends from all around the country and even openly hinted at one guy she knows who worked up country came down once every other month or so just for sex and she was planning meeting up with him again soon!

Red flag number 10,000.

.Literally no social life apart from the very rare night she would just go and sit round her friends watching tv!

Hard to socialize when you're hooking up on dating sites.

.I'm not big on txting, but even when she wasn't working or busy it would take her between 2-6 hours to reply!

Could be nothin.

.She once randomly said she was a "slag", but would never cheat!

No idea what a slag is,but I'm guessin the never cheat part doesn't match that.

.When I asked her why she hadn't been in a relationship with any of her guy friends she wouldn't say anything like "He's not my type" or "I don't fancy him" she would say things that made it obvious if circumstances were a tiny bit different like distance, working hours she would be with them!

Because she would.

.Some times very poor hygeine down stairs   some times her job was quite physical and she would get very hot and sweaty and even though she knew we were seeing each other that night and what would obviously happen at the end of the night she would never have a bath/shower before I came over!

Grooming you for what's to come.

.Would completely vilify every other guy she's been with (she's back with her abusive druggy ex now  )!

Of course! It's not her fault!

.I would pay for EVERYTHING and once I asked her for a pound coin as I was short for the car park and she got really funny about it like I had almost insulted her!

You set yourself up for this one.You paid,she got accustomed to it.

.Would say some pretty heavy stuff, the main one being "I wish I waited till I met you to have Harvey(her son) then we would have a cross between him and Finnley(my son)"!

It happens.She might have meant it.

. This wasn't in the first month, but on valentines day I booked us a table at a real nice Italian restaurant which I paid for, got her a very nice well written card, a bunch of roses and a big chocolate heart and all I got was a basic card with nothing much inside and she said "I was going to get you one of those little cuddly bears... .  but I didnt". Maybe I'm just bitter on this one, but it did hurt a bit!

She may not have had time or money to get anything else.It happens.

Disclaimer: The views shared by marbleloser are those of his own.They may be completely wrong.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest