Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 04:46:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Made contact with my ex BPD girlfriend  (Read 578 times)
jonnyz

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: May 17, 2013, 12:58:51 PM »

The last couple of days I have talk to my ex. she live just down the rode from me and was having yard sale.  Things when pretty good we talk and I made her laugh.  Today was good at first then she Said she was sad cause she had to sell her snowman collection. I ask her how come? She said her dad gave her till the end of the month to move out.  That statement really hit a nerve with me.  I feel sad for her.   Now, I'm worried for her too.   Things were going so good too I even gave her a big hug before I left.  She has not tried to recycle me yet.   I have no way to help with a place to live.     I feel helpless.   
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

clairejen

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 04:11:52 PM »

Hi

She may be setting the stage for recycling... .  she offered the info that she will be very needy by the end of the month (moving out). Do you want to reuninte with her?

Claire
jonnyz

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 11:38:29 PM »

Hi

She may be setting the stage for recycling... .  she offered the info that she will be very needy by the end of the month (moving out). Do you want to reuninte with her?

Claire

[/quote Yes, but  I seen her tonight at the gas station. She  was kind of back to not really looking at me.  Though she did answer my question and did not try to hide very much.  I'm not sure she will reunite with me.   Is there anyway to stop recycling from being recycling?  thank you
MaybeSo
Distinguished Member

Relationship status: Together five years, ended suddenly June 2011

Players only love you when they're playing...

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 12:03:59 AM »

You don't have to be 'recycled' even if that's her intent... . it's not something that happens to you without your participation.

jonnyz

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 04:42:43 AM »

You don't have to be 'recycled' even if that's her intent... . it's not something that happens to you without your participation.

I keep hearing about  them recycling.  MY ex BPD has not tried any of that.  As matter of fact she really has not done any of the stuff she has done with other boy friend like stalking, recycling, or showing any , talking badabout me, and not showing emotion. She just up and quit.  I though things would be different cause we were so close in high school.  She acts like she does not remeber me or want too.  She seem to have a tough time looking at if we see each other. Although a few days ago we did engage in talk and I got her laugh a few times, but now she back to short answers to questions and not really looking at me.  I'm pretty sure she will not be trying to get back with me or recycling.  She seems to pick men up from her gas station job. Men that come in to the gas station. SO she really has no reason to get back to me.   I guess I don't really have anything to worry about has far as recycling goes.  Just have to accept that I will never know why she end things. I was very good to her and for her. Daughter said that to me last Dec.  thanks for your comments.  Being cool (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest