Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 11:21:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help I'm collapsing here  (Read 346 times)
nona

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: May 27, 2013, 10:28:21 AM »

my lawyer has taken almost all my money.

did not not represent me,  DOES NOT HAVE MY BACK.

I am stuck in an isolated village with 50/50.

consults with a number of high powered L in the city warned me BC courts love 50/50, dont try to change it.

BUT i am in a village of 400 where i am isolated and ostracized, no jobs, no fun nothing.nearest town 1.5 hours away

My L led me to believe a judge would grant some relocation and shift the custody arrangement a bit, but BDOH refuses to entertain any changes to 50/50 .I caved after the settlement hearing when BPD refused to compromise on anything and insisted on a custody eval.

I refused the custody eval and  the settlement offer

1) because I have no money

2) Im afraid a ce  will not get it  and he could distort them

3) less stress on DD10

4)  a lifetime of PA on DD could look bad for me she always protects psychodad... . duh.

5) I dont trust them.what if I got an evaluator who is like my lawyer, for the man, sell me off and treat me like I should like it. I SWEAR, I am not exaggerating !

and now I am regretting giving in. they are all expecting me to do all the work of writing the parenting plan for  50/50  to avoid trial.

his L made it sound like we could not go to trial without buying a custody eval.

well I want to try to get in front of a judge and have him hear me. I dont need someone to interpret me, my case or my story or my needs or my daughters. I am articulate and grounded about this and I feel they could be more stress for my daughter.

I guess a judge could order one, he can pay for it too. apparently in bc if the judge orders it, province pays for it.

and honestly guys, I cannot bear it. I have tried for 2 years... . and Im not making it. I am soo depressed and lonely.

ALL MY FAMILY and friends are in our old community in the US and I am stuck in BC with BPDH and our d10.

I CANNOT leave her with him.

she told me last week was a hard week.

only a non knows what that means :-(

I am a strong woman. I managed to survive the jurrasic park marriage.

Im thinking of going to the trial alone. against BPDH and his lawyer. and just tell the judge I cannot afford the L.

Explain the living situation cons for D!) and myself and propose  relocation , and let the judge decide.

do judges always insist on a CE?

cant they ask questions and make determinations?

I hear if the judge orders it in BC the province pays for it, but they choose who, and a long wait... . spending more time in 50/50.

I know my case inside out and 60 thousand dollars and my best communication did not get an expensive lawyer to advocate for me one bit.

it has been like another abusive relationship.

Im so tired, but my gut says, I cannot just give in. i have given ibn on all the little things he has taken and taken andtaken , never fair, never really considering d10s best interest.

If I could get a judge to try to get BPDH to make one decision in d10's best interest, he would see he is incapable.

that is the bottom line.

HOW TO CONVEY THIS SIMPLE THI NG TO A JUDGE?

marbleloser

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 10:57:07 AM »

Do you have any custody order in place as of now,signed by the judge?If not,I'd take kiddo and just move to where I want to live.Let them try and get you back.It won't happen.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest