Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 06:46:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy crazy crazy story and nightmares  (Read 329 times)
feelingcrazy7832

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: May 28, 2013, 08:17:22 PM »

This morning I woke up in a puddle of sweat from a nightmare I had last night. It's something that happened at the end of my relationship with my ex that I haven't shared here yet.

I had taken my ex to my friend's home one Friday night. My friend happens to be someone I consider to be one of my closest friends of 25 years. He is a gay male. My ex, my friend and a few of our other friends all went out to dinner and had drinks. I went to bed early in a twin bed in the spare bedroom at my friend's home. I was exhausted and a family member had just passed away. My ex decided to stay up and have several more drinks and take a barbituate to top it off.

The next morning I went downstairs and found my ex in my friend's bed with his shirt on and I crawled into bed with him and his pants were off. There was no one in bed with him but I thought it was weird. His phone was sitting there and I decided to take it and rummage through it. I know... . what you're not supposed to do. I took the phone and left with it and left him there. I had a really weird feeling there would be drug related things in it. He was also in rehab a year and a half ago and kept relapsing (I know…... . what a winner I chose!) I understand that's not what we're supposed to do but I took it anyway. I knew there was a battery charger at my house.

Later there would be a call from my friend asking if I took his phone. He told me he was driving my ex home. I knew he didn't have a way to call me. Much later that day I would start getting emails from him saying he needed his phone. I told him I would drop it off. I had been napping. A few hours later I started to get crazy emails from his saying "he was so ashamed", "he had to tell me something bad that happened the night before", to please not tell anyone, etc etc etc.

To make this as short as possible, he basically tried to make me believe that my friend raped him while he was sleeping. He first told me that he woke up and my friend was on him and he felt what he thought was sperm all over him (sorry if this is graphic), that he yelled at my friend to get off of him, etc. I will skip the details.

Truth: he made it up, he had taken several adderall and vicodin that day when he got home, changed his story when I got over there a few times about what really happened that night. Truth: my friend got in bed, told him if he wanted to he could sleep there, my ex took his pants off before he got into bed with him, my friend was so annoyed when he couldn't sleep over my exBPDs snoring (and i know he snores loud) that he went downstairs to the basement of his own home and slept there. That's where i saw him in the morning.

What makes me sick is that I actually believed my ex that day for a minute. My freind has forgiven me since that night. We've been friends for too long for him not to. I made amends with him. He was so upset with me for believing such a horrid story about him. How in the world could I believe that my ex would just have been "raped" by one of my good friends, decide to just get up, go to the bathroom, go right back to sleep in the same bed (without putting any of his clothes back on by the way), never wake me up to tell me, continue to stay there all night, and then ask my friend for a ride home in the morning.

My god. He didn't even care that his lies could ruin a 25 year friendship. He would never tell the truth after that, defended his story, claim he even told his dad about it (lie), and watch me try and choose between his sick drug amphetamine induced lie and a lifelong friend.

Today, when I woke up from this dream, I felt pure hatred, disgust, and anger. All I could think is that I wanted revenge towards this evil sociopath. I was SO MAD. I've never felt this much anger in the last three years and believe me, I've felt some serious anger. Today just topped it. I went as far as to look up his court documents to order transcripts and look up his probation officers phone number. I was so ready for paybacks. I wanted to call his PO and tell him about all his lies. I wanted nothing more than this socioipath to be in jail. . . for his PO to know about every lie he's told the courts, about every reason he hasn't paid back restitution/court costs, and every drug he's done and I could prove it.

But, I didn't. I talked to my friend again tonight, apologized again eventhough he's already forgiven me. I spent time with my daughter who's now in bed. I'm getting this all out here to feel better. It scared me how vengeful towards him I felt tonight. How much I hate him. I've run the crazy insane lies that he's ever told over and over in my head and I just can't believe that a human being could exist and walk around the world and lie like that. Lie about EVERYTHING, things that don't even have to do with drugs. Lie for no reason. Lie when it doesn't even benefit him to lie. Lie when it has no purpose.

I just want to scream right now. I despise him. I really do tonight. I just hope there are no more nightmares tonight. My god, how sick are these people!

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest