Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 31, 2024, 08:52:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: back to court to help sell property  (Read 340 times)
coffee shop

« on: June 03, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »

For those you that don't know me, I have been divorced from a NPD/BPD. I am on my second year of a PHA, and have been divorced since 9/12. Ex got possession of the rural property for 3 months to get financed. New year, new judge gave him 3 more months. After not paying the $1700 mortgage for 4 months, the judge thought it wasn't working and had my ex move out. Ruling was to allow my ex to pick a realtor out of my choices then let the realtor set the price.

Complications are that there are many ways to sell the property of house plus acreage that is parceled in two ways. The realtor thinks there are ways to meet the buyers wishes and meet our expectations for $$.

Of course my ex isn't going to make things easy and has stopped all contract offers so far by refusing all offers so far, even though one was within $1300 of our asking price.

We go to court tomorrow to try and have the judge let the realtor list the home the way he thinks will make it sell. UGH!

really some day I will be rid of this? Prayers for great outcomes tomorrow. Thanks again.
livednlearned
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Family other
Relationship status: Married

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:56:59 PM »

Hi coffee shop,

Sorry to hear this is still dragging on. My ex was supposed to refinance our house last August, and for a variety of reasons, he hasn't. I go to court over sole legal custody in July this year and my L said we'll put all the other stuff on the table, including refinancing the house. I have a feeling this is going to drag on for years... .

Big   to you, and I hope the judge loses his patience with your ex. It's ridiculous that it has to take this long.

Breathe.
ForeverDad
Retired Staff

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: separated 2005 then divorced

You can't reason with the Voice of Unreason...

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:32:02 AM »

I know the feeling, though my issues are about custody.  I feel like telling my family court next month, "Hi, we're back, seven years and counting.  With all these minimalistic baby-step modifications, I knew we'd be back, why couldn't you figure it out long before now?"  Yeah, my lawyer won't let me be so blunt.  But that's what I'd really like to say.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest