Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 23, 2024, 09:50:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: an update  (Read 363 times)
Wanda

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: in second marriage for 20 years on valentines day

« on: June 10, 2013, 09:07:07 AM »

every time i come on here i seen new people so for the ones that are new   Welcome Welcome Welcome

as some of you know my husband left his job for a better job two months ago they just kept him for what he needed and let him go. now he worked at the other company 14 years.

I am like oh great! well so far two months later he is still off work, but looking due to his age he doesn't want over the road he is in trucking. can't blame him, but yes he is driving me crazy. my only salvation is my work. i work now full time so i am gone all the time and do my own thing. Things aren't to bad no rages just annoyance on his part. he wants to know everything that goes on, now that he is off he is bored and driving us crazy! following us around .I hope he gets a job soon... .

HOpe everyone eles is doing ok and hanging in there.    wanda

i always wonder if he is doing ok now can you imagine how he would be if he was getting treatment... . but that won't happen.  
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Chosen

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »

Hi Wanda and nice to hear from you. 

I'm sorry about your H's situation- is he actively looking for a job, or is he just hanging about the house?  Can't imagine it's easy for you though... . with him having so much time on his hands... .

Just want to say, although there is nothing enviable about anybody's situation here, I always just wished my un diagnosed H could improve and be more like yours in due course... . !

Wanda

Relationship status: in second marriage for 20 years on valentines day

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 09:50:44 PM »

HEllo choosen... .

yes believe it or not he is actively looking just real picky in what he gets,.  he is also one that has problem with changes  some days he gets a little down but others he is ok. I work in the afternoon  so till i go to work he drives me crazy... . and towards the end of the week he has no where to go, so he stays home  and drives me crazy   but i can say i haven't seen any rages just a husband driving his wife crazy... . glad i work full time. although in July  i do have a week off a vacation i think that is what they call it Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)... . i hope he has a job by then... .  
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest