Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 05, 2024, 05:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: three weeks now at new job one week went by and working over nights..  (Read 380 times)
Wanda

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: in second marriage for 20 years on valentines day

« on: August 02, 2013, 06:49:02 AM »

Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Well things are going by,, this week has been his first week of overnights, he finally got adjusted his only problem is like this morning he comes home, and will sleep he is off tomorrow and will sleep tonight then he has to start all over again adjusting so he can work nights, with the help of some sleep aids he can do this, but the house until  he sleeps need to be quite , wich works fine only day is mondays due to my son being off, so my daughter comes to get him and he stays with her for the day...

I figure as time goes on it will get easier, he complains alot about getting a day job, and he has been offered a day job, but he never goes for it, he knows where he is at even if he works 32 hours he makes what he makes at his last company working 45.  

THis is a good company and he just has to put up with nights i am sure for a while because i am sure they will make him a route driver soon enough.  i keep telling him after 14 years with no benifits at his last company he deserves this... . HE deserves to drive for someone better then where he was.  HE said he makes what the day route driver makes they started him at the same pay he makes actually a little more due to nights but the same when he works days...

i am like  you might of not been with the company long but you have the experience in what you do actually more then the other guy  .and what you haul... any way so far so good . like i said as time goes on gets easier... . so i think he will be fine.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Chosen

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 09:04:38 PM »

Hi Wanda,

Glad to hear that things seem to be settling down with your H.  I think you did well with the positive reinforcement!

Wanda

Relationship status: in second marriage for 20 years on valentines day

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »

yes thanks Doing the right thing (click to insert in post)

Things are finally starting to do so much better, he isn't complaining anymore and is much calmer about working nights, due to he has adjusted, and learning what is good for him with sleep and naps.   

every week goes by gets better due to he won't want to start over again no i think he will stay here till retire, so on with life we go...  THank god he is HIgh functioning, not sure i could handle it if he wasn't...
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest