Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 28, 2024, 08:27:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: right?  (Read 463 times)
qwaszx

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: September 16, 2013, 11:38:25 PM »

O.o i thought id come vent... .shes decided that pretty well leaving me in the dark is the best way to go... .so i've pretty much heard from her every day, many times, for the last 3 years(unless somethings like dier wrong, and the clouds are falling, thats been the only time i dont here from her, so when i dont hear from her i panic, she knows this)... .now she decided to wean me off  lmfao... .god im so blood addicted its not even funny =.=

so the last couple of weeks i decided i would try and not text her as much,  when i did she got worried asked what was wrong... etc... this week, she does the same thing to me and i dont know if im happy bacuse i think its really stupid of my to actully be panicing when i dont hear from her, i think itwill be good for me if this is whats going on and nothing seriously bad is happening, teach us both that the world wont fall apart completely with out the other. and this is what i wanted to do anyway. the other part of me is annoyed because i wanted to make that choice for me, i feel like she just stole my gaining power in my life back. seriously her words "i want not to panic you"... .what the heck so do you want not to painc me, or your self when you dont hear from me...  i just cant help to feel like this is because i didnt text her first thing when i woke up that day.  then again maybe everythings ok on her end and its time to move along also... .
Surnia
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: 8 y married, divorced since 2012-11-22

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 01:25:20 AM »

Hi quaszx

No, being addicted is not funny at all. 

Take some deep breaths.

Do you have something else to focus on it for some while? To give you a bit of a break? Like take a walk or exercice or seing friends?

Are you working with a T for yourself?

“Don’t shrink. Don’t puff up. Stand on your sacred ground.”  Brené Brown
qwaszx

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 08:37:38 AM »

oh the next 3 days will be fine, i'm working a lot anyways so hopefully it'll be busy enough at my jobs til it all passes... .ya i have other friends but i dont wanta be all moody with them, so i keep things short. i'll be good, i mean this time isnt really that bad compaired to many times before, so im pretty used to the motions, but when all this is said and done, do i really want keep doing this forever or should i just close that door a little more... .every week? every month? once a year?
qwaszx

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »

oh and yes i do a have a T, but realisticly theres nothing she can do, my little, big internal battle will pass in time, and i'll either be back to normal or somewhere new:)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest