Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 02, 2024, 02:10:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the week  (Read 345 times)
ts919

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: married

« on: October 14, 2013, 07:23:18 AM »

I'm leaving town here in a couple of days for work... .and my uBPDw should be getting served divorce papers while I am out of town.  It shouldn't be too shocking to her as I've already given her dissolution paperwork a few weeks ago (if you recall, she threw it in the toilet when I gave it to her), but I'm still really nervous.  I did good over the weekend with the guilt that I've been feeling - I didn't cave at all!  I was nice, cordial, and pleasant - just really spent the time focusing on my S6.  I've removed most of the valuable stuff that is mine from the house - as best as I could without her noticing.  I'll be gone and my S6 will be back at his mom's so we should be safe.  Bank accounts have been separated, everything is in motion - I guess I'm just super nervous.  Even though I did good over the weekend, there was a part of me that kept thinking "this is your last weekend as this small family" and I feel kind of bad for not giving her a heads up - but then I remembered that I've given her plenty of "heads up" several times over the past two years... .and at some point, you have to reap what you sow. 

Learning_curve74

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 07:38:43 AM »

Hi ts919, sounds like you did a good job planning and carrying out your plan. It sounds like focusing on your son made the weekend easier to get through. You said you are nervous, because of the big changes to come or some other possible fears? Do you have friends and family who can be support and safety net?

It's never easy but you can get through it.  

ts919

Relationship status: married

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 12:01:25 PM »

I do have a wonderful support network - friends and family.  I am nervous about the big changes, but honestly, I think I'm mostly  nervous about how she's going to react.  It's been a common theme in our relationship - I'm always fearful of her reactions to everything.  It's been quite exhausting!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest