Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 05:18:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you ended up asking: "You don't remember any good things?"  (Read 508 times)
Nicco

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 05:45:10 AM »

Funny, she told me she does not have the same memories of our ugly relationship, there were no good times and I treated her poorly.

Wow um sitting right behind home plate at the Cubs game, volunteering at a petting zoo for the disabled (we got to hang with a huge potbellied pig), holding hands in a cornmaze, kissing under the stars. Celebrating her birthday in a converted elevator shaft where we dined by candlelight and enjoyed a five course dinner... .telling me no one had ever treated her so good.

Yeah it's hurtful. Very hurtful.

Funny,same here.

With me everything was just "the best"... .best sex,best "mind connection",best romantic moments,best romantic dinners... .the week we spent together the first time we met was "the most incredible and beautiful week i've ever had in all my life"... .the best,the best,the best... .yeah,everything's gone.
Pretty Woman

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

The Greatest Love is the Love You Give Yourself

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 08:23:38 AM »

Both times she left for other people she told me our relationship was ugly and meaningless. That I hurt, betrayed her and wasn't "present" in the relationship.

That was true the 2nd time (present) only because she cheated on me and physically assaulted me. How could I be fully present?

I think it's all a bunch of words. They need to paint you black when there is a replacement. As soon as mine realized it wasn't going to work (she said watching the way her ex comb her hair made her cringe) she ran back. Texted me 50 times on a car trip from Minnesota to Illinois.

They are always looking for something "better" when they see you are human and have faults. I see painting black as a protection. It makes them feel better and justifies their decision. A week earlier she told me my friendship was irreplaceable and she loved me very, very much and was attracted to me but "we should see other people". Funny how within a few days, replacement there and wants nothing to do with me.

It is easy for them to discard and easy for us to take it personally because we are loving and co-dependent. But all it is are words. That's all. Their actions never match up.

Nicco

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 08:47:42 AM »

Both times she left for other people she told me our relationship was ugly and meaningless. That I hurt, betrayed her and wasn't "present" in the relationship.

That was true the 2nd time (present) only because she cheated on me and physically assaulted me. How could I be fully present?

I think it's all a bunch of words. They need to paint you black when there is a replacement. As soon as mine realized it wasn't going to work (she said watching the way her ex comb her hair made her cringe) she ran back. Texted me 50 times on a car trip from Minnesota to Illinois.

They are always looking for something "better" when they see you are human and have faults. I see painting black as a protection. It makes them feel better and justifies their decision. A week earlier she told me my friendship was irreplaceable and she loved me very, very much and was attracted to me but "we should see other people". Funny how within a few days, replacement there and wants nothing to do with me.

It is easy for them to discard and easy for us to take it personally because we are loving and co-dependent. But all it is are words. That's all. Their actions never match up.

Again,your story matchs with mine.

She reproched me the same things... .that i hurted her like no one before,that she always had to "wait" for me moving my a$$ to build up something with her,that i was not present (even worst,that i was present only for sex and cuddles... .been hurting for me,a lot).

For her everything is been a very good justification for her triangulation with this other man (30 years older,never had sex with... .a very good person when i had the chance to know him better... .we had some conversations... .she stopped to give her attention as soon as she was starting her "guilty-game" with and after he discovered all her lies and exagerations... .she's still try to hook him but he never replies to her messages and stuff ((hey man tell me how u doing pls!))... .because he gave her all those things i was not (attenction,affection,a shoulder where to cry,trust).

So yes... .she started to look for something better destroyng my image in the while... .and yes,me too i think is the only way they can go on... .they NEED to paint us completely black... .maybe to don't feel guilty... .i don't know... .they have no memories about how they were thinking at us BEFORE,when we were so special?

Off course after i discovered what was going on between her and him she turned again... .again sweet and caring... .again "love forever and after"... .a (very expensive) romantic week on the mediterranean sea and i was again her "soulmate"... .then,painted completely black again.
Pretty Woman

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

The Greatest Love is the Love You Give Yourself

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2013, 09:07:12 AM »

Nicco,

Man, I hear you!

Look up some of my past posts. Check out my ex's romantic history. So many red flags but I thought she was broken and I could help.

They prey on loving, caregivers.

Mine ended it this time with she could NEVER TRUST ME NEVER. She was GONE from my LIFE FOREVER.

Typed like that.

I never gave her any reason not to trust me. I was always there for her. She left me.  It's projection. Telling me I betrayed her, treated her like dirt, said things behind her back... .

all things she did with my "replacements".

You know, today is the first time I am actually looking forward to the holidays with my friends. Our break was on October 30th and she left me for someone I thought was my friend. Since our break a few friends confided she had hit on them too in the past but they hadn't told me.

We all do stupid things in our relationships but cheating is so unacceptable. Taking someone back after it happens just shows we lack something in ourselves. We don't deserve that. We don't do that. Why would we expect anything less for ourselves?

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest