Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 30, 2024, 03:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Could it be BPD
BPDFamily.com Production
Listening to shame
Brené Brown, PhD
What is BPD?
Blasé Aguirre, MD
What BPD recovery looks like
Documentary
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new relationship in under 6 weeks after nearly 5 years together  (Read 740 times)
Changingman

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Daughter 15, Son 14

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2013, 09:46:35 AM »

She had started ( not him ) an affair with her boss 6 months before I suddenly had that, what is going on moment she baited me refused to talk went to bed and I became aggresive to her to get some answers, she stormed out saying I'd assaulted her. They are always in multiple relationships/self relationships. His relationship with her is built on lies and betrayal as well... .I hope he marries her, now that would be revenge.

Waking up from the matrix moment

Dodging bullets matrix moment

Let their machine world leave the human world alone.
gettingoverit

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »

I feel so blessed. So fortunate. Alone in my rooms.

i feel that pwBPD get way to much credit for being empathic, i just don't think this is true at all. i don't think they are too empathetic, rather they are over-emotional. i'm sure they can be empathetic when it suits their needs to bond and mirror people but my ex had absolutely no idea what or how i was feeling most of the time, which is why her accusations never made any sense. in fact i don't think they really know what anybody is really feeling (and neither do we of them) which is why the communication is so messed up. just because someone feels sh@#ty in and of themselves doesn't mean that they have some deeper understanding of how others feel. sure my ex could get insanely emotional but this had to do with her, not with how others around her were feeling. if they really have so much empathy then why don't they feel how much others around truly cared about them (before this bridge may be burned)?

I would totally agree with this statement. Over emotional is more like it. My ex would cry at TV commercials, in movies, almost over everything. Don't get me wrong, crying over a sad movie or touching commercial is normal, and I have been known to cry at a touching moment as well. However, if the person you are with can show so much emotion in one second, yet then turn it off and become callous and cruel the next, there is something seriously wrong upstairs. Genuinely sensistive people are always aware of how others are feeling. They don't go out of their way to destroy someone like it seems a lot of BPDs do. Another thing I want to add is that with BPDs everything is SO INTENSE ALL THE TIME. Either they love you intensely or they hate you intensely. Either the relationship is so awesome and amazing, or it is the worst thing next to h*ll. Everything is in extremes... .never in any moderation. Just imagine what must go on in their psychotic little heads.

As long as they hate themselves no relationship will ever work for them. Either they find someone just as "damaged" or they continue sucking dry one victim after another and after a life time of cheating and hurting others, they wonder why they are alone, why people hate them, and their children wont have anything to do with them. Be glad you are not with her anymore, you dodged a serious bullet my friend. You have a future, she does not.
Changingman

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Daughter 15, Son 14

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 01:42:51 AM »

It all seems so obvious now: abusers, the abused, the lonely, the broken and the damned, take a ticket and get in line! Don't worry, everyone gets hurt.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest