Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 03:55:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLASH BACK  (Read 371 times)
Undone123

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb

« on: December 09, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »

My ex girlfriends parents put this website on their computer and left it on in my presence... .her mum did like a look at me, and then a look at the computer screen. I am pretty sure it was this one... .It definitely had "borederline personality disorder in the title"... .and I thought "that's weird must be for her dad" (as he has some communication problems)... .I've literally just woken up from a dream of it - this happened - it was a warm summers day - I had to post this.

I feel like I have brain damage... .why am i not detached yet man! I've dated a couple of girls for fun, and still crave her from time to time. Specially if I've been out partying!

TakingWingAtLast

Relationship status: Moved out for good on Nov. 16, 2013.

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 11:21:41 PM »

Undone,

Crazy dream man!   

There's always something to remind you of the good times that kept you coming back.  Keep remembering the bad times too to help you detach.   It's a process of course.   How long have you been separated?

d

Undone123

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 06:14:05 AM »

Undone,

Crazy dream man!   

There's always something to remind you of the good times that kept you coming back.  Keep remembering the bad times too to help you detach.   It's a process of course.   How long have you been separated?

d

9 months - I think I've got back a stage... .Need to remember the bad deffo

TakingWingAtLast

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 06:43:44 AM »

Undone,

Nine months!  Congrats on that length of time!   

This feeling of wanting to reattach is perfectly understandable.  We all do that to some degree or another until we get to acceptance.   You are pretty close, I'd say, so let time finish it off. 

For me, I stick my head into the pain every chance.   Every text she sends, every painted black that I hear, every time I feel down, I FEEL it and it hurts.   And I cry and I get angry.  I don't bargain and I don't deny much.  And I get better every time. Just a little bit stronger each time I think about it all.  I will do this as much as I can take.  Then I distract myself with a phone call or get on here to blog.

Just on the right side of my screen it says:   Attachment leads to suffering, detachment leads to freedom.  That sums it up, I think!

Be well!  You've come a long ways!

D

Undone123

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 08:40:56 AM »

Undone,

Nine months!  Congrats on that length of time!   

This feeling of wanting to reattach is perfectly understandable.  We all do that to some degree or another until we get to acceptance.   You are pretty close, I'd say, so let time finish it off. 

For me, I stick my head into the pain every chance.   Every text she sends, every painted black that I hear, every time I feel down, I FEEL it and it hurts.   And I cry and I get angry.  I don't bargain and I don't deny much.  And I get better every time. Just a little bit stronger each time I think about it all.  I will do this as much as I can take.  Then I distract myself with a phone call or get on here to blog.u

Just on the right side of my screen it says:   Attachment leads to suffering, detachment leads to freedom.  That sums it up, I think!

Be well!  You've come a long ways!

D

I'm scared - my ex I'm sure had flings after me. I'm almost 100% certain immediately after me... .The replacement was posting statuses that looked as If they where to target me... .However I think she is lining up a more permanent one, a proper relationship in the BPD sense... .

Im scared of myself! I know it's going to hurt a lot

TakingWingAtLast

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 11:58:07 AM »

Undone,

I get that the ex is out having fun, presumably.  What is really happening is that the abandonment is driving her behavior. Including looking for a permanent replacement.  It has nothing to so with you!  My ex is not only having such flings immediately after an 8 year r/s broke up, but she sends me text messages letting me know how much better they are.  How happy she is.  How much more money they have.  How she is turning away men left and right.  I'm waiting for the how much better in bed texts, in fact.  

Every message you get, every blog you post, every depressed painful thought you have in your head, they are all opportunities!    Opportunities to feel what you MUST feel in order to heal!

You can do this. You have the strength. Take good care of yourself and be healthy.  

We are here for you as you do this.  So blog on!

Yours,

D

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest