Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 03:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: already dreading Mother's Day  (Read 333 times)
gary seven

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: May 02, 2014, 08:42:03 PM »

Here it comes barreling down the road... . Mother's day. 

She is so dysregulated now how can I even begin to think of doing something "special."  I have so much pain, and hurt from all the verbal abuse.

The other night she chased after me as I was going out to study for my major test.  She blocked me from closing the car door, "we have things to talk about."

I kept telling her no, and I told her to go.

So her response was to beat the inside of her wrist with the car door so as to make a bruise.  I knew what she was trying to do.

I eventually put the car in reverse and she let go of the door and I drove away.

How do I buy flowers for someone like that  who is so sick?

How do I make a card that says happy mothers day?

I am emotionally spent.

I know the kids have some expectations , so I will make sure they at least have some form of a normal life for that day.   My thoughts are if the kids don't see me giving her a card, then I would be the bad guy.  I can splurge for 99 cents I think.  Even though she is "paralyzed in bed," unable to do laundry, make sandwiches for lunch, clean the kids rooms.

For me, its all horrific. 

mywifecrazy

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Divorced

Picking myself off the canvas for the last time!

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:42:51 PM »

Here it comes barreling down the road... . Mother's day. 

She is so dysregulated now how can I even begin to think of doing something "special."  I have so much pain, and hurt from all the verbal abuse.

The other night she chased after me as I was going out to study for my major test.  She blocked me from closing the car door, "we have things to talk about."

I kept telling her no, and I told her to go.

So her response was to beat the inside of her wrist with the car door so as to make a bruise.  I knew what she was trying to do.

I eventually put the car in reverse and she let go of the door and I drove away.

How do I buy flowers for someone like that  who is so sick?

How do I make a card that says happy mothers day?

I am emotionally spent.

I know the kids have some expectations , so I will make sure they at least have some form of a normal life for that day.   My thoughts are if the kids don't see me giving her a card, then I would be the bad guy.  I can splurge for 99 cents I think.  Even though she is "paralyzed in bed," unable to do laundry, make sandwiches for lunch, clean the kids rooms.

For me, its all horrific. 

My god man, I feel for you. I thought I had it bad when I caught my uBPDxw in bed with my neighbor across the street on Father's Day 2013. I was devastated for months. I've soon come to realize that it was the BEST thing that ever happened to me.

It's so hard when kids are in the mix. That's the ONLY thing that hurts me is how she hurts our kids. Whatever you do (stay or leave) just love them kids up and be the best dad you can be. They are suffering too. They NEED YOU!

Hang in there brother.

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. (Psalm 34:18, 19)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest