Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 23, 2024, 04:13:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Longest We've ever gone  (Read 381 times)
zenwexler

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: June 15, 2014, 04:03:37 PM »

So it's been officially 30 days of no contact. I was really hoping to keep this post positive but to be completely honest I have a great deal of anxiety right now. All the other times I have gone NC I always receive a casual text within 2-4 weeks from her, in fact I looked forward to it, because that text she would always send me would tell me multiple things.

A. She really is disordered

B. She hasn't fully moved on

C. A part of her misses me and still cares

But right now I have her blocked. So I have no idea what so ever if she has reached out. And it scares me, because if she hasn't then I feel like I may not even cross her mind, or that she doesn't miss me, or that she has moved on and is actually happy. I just don't feel all too great.
corraline

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 04:19:54 PM »

I hear you zen

sometimes i just can't believe its over for me and my ex.

it's just so painful.   there is no way around it but through it. 

sometimes i take a deep breath and when i release it i imagine letting the pain go with it.  it helps me.

my wish for you is some peace right now

here is a seriously big  !

AwakenedOne

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 05:29:35 AM »

the longer I go NC the more i start to forget about how truly sick she is.

Hi Zen,

I used to have a list like the one you keep also. I have memorized my list over the last 10 months. I read some of your old posts. It seems like you weren't happy in the relationship. Takes a while for a breakup to really sink in that maybe this is really the end. I feel for you. I added to my list daily sometimes to just express myself and vent somehow and have an outlet. The pen and paper was my outlet.

Peace,

AO
Lucky Jim

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 10:11:31 AM »

Hey zen, stay the course, if you can.  Anxiety is normal and will subside.  You are out of an unhealthy r/s, so just keep movin' forward and things will definitely get better.  LuckyJim

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw
zenwexler

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 02:31:37 PM »

It's just tough. Blocking her is such a ridiculous concept. I literally never have to talk to her ever again. I can't believe it's already been a month. It's now officially the longest we've gone without talking since the day we first met. And it breaks my heart. I wonder if she's tried to reach out. I wonder if I cross her mind.

Every other time I said we can't be friends she always put up a fight. This time she did but then for the first time she agreed. And every other time I give her this great big good bye. Telling her how I hate how it has to be this way and that I'll always cherish her and our memories and all that. And she never really gives me a good bye just a see you later. But this time I didn't say good bye. I just blocked. I said we shouldn't be friends. She said ok why. Then she came out and said she agreed. So I said nothing and I blocked her.
Banshee

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »

Excerpt
And every other time I give her this great big good bye. Telling her how I hate how it has to be this way and that I'll always cherish her and our memories and all that. And she never really gives me a good bye just a see you later.

I would do this also, to be honest I did it to trigger his abandonment issues in hopes that he would "change his mind" he would panick the first few times i did this, refused to  say  goodbye and would question it.  After awhile  I guess he caught on to it and just went along and finally said goodbye. It felt awful :'(

I really look up to the fact you have blocked her. Even after all this time I have never been able to do that , still kinda hoping for contact,that I disguise as closure. Really have no idea what I will do if he did.

I think your doing great  Doing the right thing (click to insert in post) hang in there  ,really that's all we have at this point
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest