Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 10:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loving the home page chic. Want know real crazy? It's not me.  (Read 350 times)
Sandman1881

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: November 15, 2014, 12:05:29 AM »

Go ahead replacement. Ask those common sense questions by now like, "wouldn't you want him to pay his rent?" Thinking to himself, "She would want him to be okay physically, and like not be homeless, or hurting and hungry. Right?"

As he thinks to himself out loud in his mind, "She keeps reminding me just how much he (Greg) loved her, and how much she "took care of him." "But how come sometimes it feels like she really {hates} him." "And wishes he was dea... ." "Nah. She's just crazy."

"Hey bebe (Laurie)," the replacement continues, "Whadaya wanna eat?" I'd use the wrong punctuation, but It's not my fault he's a retard.

Fuc&whatidbethinkin'

Effin beotch.

I'm in the Lion's Den at least three times each week (literally blocks away and right in the neighborhood) and still no sighting of the Witch/Hermit... .with or without her (my) replacement.

I'm doin' my physical/mental/spiritual push ups and pull ups each day in preparation for the "2nd coming" or cuming. Have it your way.

I just HATED the "blah, blah, blah" texts and emails. But like everything else mental, it's an illness. Nah, this is even more like a soul sickness than drug addiction/alcohol. I believe it's because this particular disease Objectifies Human Beings - and mostly Male Humans. You know what I think that says about (modern) Women? When they are given that good 'ol fashion au-tho-rity, they are actually far less caring, and often far more brutal than the majority of common men. Men are in check with authority and have been for decades. Women, not so much. But they are gaining ground quickly. Check the facts, then we see.

The Gray Widow lives. But she's the one at 69 years old sitting in the diner at a table for one.

I feel like losing my faith in women. Not that I want a guy (not that there is anything wrong with that if that is what you like - just not for me - and no matter what Laurrie tells you it's just not true), But God you made me to love a woman, but to me they are all the same. It just can't be... .From the virgin to the other end. They've all flipped. No way. Can't be. Someone tell me different.

It's ALIVE!

___ers!

I'm dying to post a pic of the Queen. Be on 24/7 watch for the... .I have not though of the best name yet. But it's coming. ___ing animal. Lower brain bulls8it Cu... .soon.

Yes im angry. But she thinking about me NON-stop. I can smell it. I don't give a hoot what the officials say about their rules. When they are (SHE) getting it good (Meaning actually sitting in their SH!T) and they do because they are human (souls) too, and it's (I am) one the really should stop acting like this for... .and then... .we are gone... .and there is a NO CONTACT order in place, and I'm o.u.t., thank you (God/lucky stars) very much, and she knows (way) down deem within her heart (mind), that if she picks up the phone/email/lumber & lighter (LOL - I hope you get it), especially to harass me, because we ALL know that is the one thing it misses the most. The ball-(or natural lack there of)busting. Need I continue to breathe? Or does that simple fact, and a few others I have in my pocket, just drive her INSANE?

Insert Simpson's kid saying "AH HA!"

I'm not sorry. But the truth hurts. And I'm tried of hurting. My mind and heart and slef-esteem is S>T>R>O>N>G. And I'm moving on. But this helps so much. And I'm getting help and she's not. So she's worse, and I'm getting better. Much better. And this is not a war because the war is over and we both won and lost. And now I'm fine again si I guess you lost and I won. And even if you think you won, you cheated, and so did I. But all is fair in love and war.

Watch your backs' peeps.

I do se at this point that I am in fact a "hater." "But what ever can I do? Laurie made me like this. [So I don't have to be responsible for Greg if he's hurt and acting like a Pu$$y and all... .He's probably home cryin/////////////

Funk this. Hope you all enjoyed my Mentertainment.

Guys? Take back your power.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest