Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 09:55:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last taunt  (Read 353 times)
Targeted
Formerly CaresAboutSomeoneLikeThis

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: December 02, 2014, 10:14:51 AM »

Last night was it! I kept my Gmail account open for communication with my exUBPDgf in the event that I meant enough to her and she may want to look at herself and get help for her relationship issues instead of just blaming me and salvage a relationship because we have known each other for over nine years, reason why I clung onto that hope was had to be a reason why we were in each other's lives that long and in her history that's a record, but now I see it's only a red flag.  , she only had one relationship longer than ours and not by much. She had countless relationships that only lasts 2–6 months and bolts marriages were only one year, my mistake was thinking like a normal person here that length of time knowing each other and all I did for her would mean something and love would conquer and eventually prevail. I was not hoping for that any time soon but you never know, through all the hateful emails Full of distorted truth and projections there were also twisted hints that something mattered.  All situations being unique there could be a ounce of truth that something about me did matter, obviously just not enough but those are the reasons why I hung in as long as I did and did not block her other way of reaching me that she figured outright away, but it is now! I created a filter to automatically delete all incoming Messages from all of her resources that I know about,  The messages she sent me last night are just too painful and confusing for me to deal with any more,  everything from making fun of where I live which is 100 times cleaner than her home to accusations of me hanging out with ___s and then wanting to know if I'm seeing anybody! She likes to try and taunt me with other men because in the past it used to make me run right back and "save" her.  In one of her ranting messages she told me all about my imperfections and causes to the failure of our relationship and told me that in my absence she believes she found somebody now who may really love her, and she said only time will tell.  this does not really bother me because I know how it is going to begin and how it is going to end, and my guess is that will happen with the inside of 2–4 months. What did get to me though was her personal attack of me with the insults and putting me down as well as my family, I could not help myself but to respond which was probably wrong of me but I did.  And when I told her I no longer will allow this kind of communication in my life and I am going to have these messages automatically deleted she rifled in A few more messages of which I'm sure you can guess the content. So I told her that I wish things turned out differently and I can deal with most anything in a relationship except all the men you kept throwing at me and I need to say goodbye to her hatred and please do not contact me when the revolving door of men stops spinning. That was probably a little hateful on my part but I did reach my boiling point. A few more messages came in that I deleted with out reading as I created the filter to automatically delete Messages from all the ways she has contacted me up till now. Does anybody have any ideas what she will try next if anything?  What should I prepare for now? 

A part of me really does wish things turned out differently but they are not going to so I need her to stay out of my life so I can have a better one.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest