Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
June 04, 2024, 04:07:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We had a physical fight  (Read 1465 times)
AnnaK

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic Partner

« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2015, 03:53:49 AM »

the last remark was re you being in the states

So do you think he is more addicted to you or vice versa ?

Apart from "exit barrier", we have developed a nice method to stop talking for 1-2 months in case of grave crisis, then retake it from the point where we stopped without any explanations ("are you back?" - "I am back" - "okay fine"

It serves as a safety valve in times of bad crisis (although I suppose he does switch supplies during this time)
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

SlyQQ

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2015, 04:15:45 AM »

Seems like you have got it all pretty worked out you are going to have lots of blow ups but know how to handle them the relationship is a bit dagerous but that is part of the attraction and you have fairly realistic expectations e.g. you know he is going to cheat on you but your "boundary" is not to flaunt it infront of you the catch 22 is your boundries will always be tested because that is what spices up your relationship would you cheat on him ? an how do you think he would react if he caught you cheating?
AnnaK

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2015, 04:19:10 AM »

Seems like you have got it all pretty worked out you are going to have lots of blow ups but

know how to handle them the relationship is a bit dagerous but that is part of the attraction

and you have fairly realistic expectations e.g. you know he is going to cheat on you but your

"boundary" is not to flaunt it infront of you the catch 22 is your boundries will always be

tested because that is what spices up your relationship would you cheat on him ? an how do you think he

would react if he caught you cheating?

Most probably I won't cheat.

It creates me a lot of stress to have multiple men chasing after me.

Why should I punish myself just to spite him?

In fact I tried to cheat, kissed someone, told him, it made him almost insane to know that next weekend I am going to go full-way, but then I reconsidered and changed the plan. I am still trying to get rid of the guy, although I told him from start that it was just a plan to spite my bf.
AnnaK

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2015, 04:23:39 AM »

your "boundary" is not to flaunt it infront of you the catch 22 is your boundries will always be

tested because that is what spices up your relationship

Well, let's spice it up then Smiling (click to insert in post) The last night before my departure has turned out quite impressive for all participants without any serious harm done (in just a week, everyone was just fine).

I can be creative  ... .such as in response to being called a b___ blah blah I started to recite a very good poem in my native language with a lot of emotional expression Smiling (click to insert in post) ... .I like good poetry better than cursing, so why not?
SlyQQ

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2015, 04:40:54 AM »

Cursing is soo limited but sounds like you should brush up on your insults and be creative

e.g. your behaving like a guttersnipe stop running round after girls like a headless chicken etc it might even give him pause  what was the poem ?

AnnaK

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2015, 05:07:47 AM »

Cursing is soo limited but sounds like you should brush up on your insults and be  creative

e.g.

your behaving like a guttersnipe

stop running round after girls like a headless chicken etc

it might even give him pause

what was the poem ?

It was in Russian. In India nobody understood it anyway Smiling (click to insert in post)

See, I am quite shy... .and i still don't like insulting people... .for they may take offence... .blush Smiling (click to insert in post)

Anyway, in crazy house being crazy is socially acceptable behaviour Smiling (click to insert in post)
SlyQQ

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2015, 05:18:39 AM »

Somehow i never pictured you as the blushing kind A Russian no wonder you dont like the cold i was going to have a real hard time guessing that one
AnnaK

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2015, 05:32:30 AM »

Somehow i never pictured you as the blushing kind

A Russian no wonder you dont like the cold i was

going to have a real hard time guessing that one

I don't blush. Still I can't help thinking that it's impolite to insult people Smiling (click to insert in post) ... .although obviously, when the guy is wandering around all drunk and two of his girlfriends are sitting sober in his room staring at him and each other, the rules of acceptable may be somewhat different.

I would say, that after we somehow get into this kind of situation - anything goes.
SlyQQ

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2015, 05:55:27 AM »

Damn I should have just looked at your name Anna Russian of course there is no excuse for bad manners though i admire your integrity
Rapt Reader
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child
Relationship status: married

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2015, 01:36:43 PM »

Staff only

This thread has reached its post limit and has been locked. This a worthwhile topic, and you are welcome to start a new thread to continue the conversation... .

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest