Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 02:57:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Beware of Junk Psychology... Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. Not all blogs and online "life coaches" are reliable, accurate, or healthy for you. Remember, there is no oversight, no competency testing, no registration, and no accountability for many sites - it is up to you to qualify the resource. Learn how to navigate this complicated arena...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laughable Text At Two AM The Other Day  (Read 415 times)
NonAverageJoe

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: January 10, 2015, 05:06:38 PM »

Verbatim: "If your texting my friends from a text free number you need.to.stop Stop being so immature."

I was in bed with my new girlfriend at that time. I don't think of her, I don't care. I'm posting this here because when you're out of the FOG all you see is the pathetic machinations of a disordered child.

I checked my block filter today out of curiosity. I'm very amused.
downwhim

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 05:21:25 PM »

Can't wait until I have a new boyfriend one day and can laugh at my ex fiancé BPD!
NonAverageJoe

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 06:36:06 PM »

It was a fairly pathetic attempt to illicit a response and obviously laden with projection.

You don't want that. Just move on. It's going to be aright.
NonAverageJoe

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 03:57:54 PM »

She called me just a bit ago and left a voicemail. I deleted it without listening to it and then texted her, "I deleted your voicemail without listening to it. Please refrain from contacting me. You are filtered."
Perdita

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: 5 years in

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 04:29:51 PM »

She called me just a bit ago and left a voicemail. I deleted it without listening to it and then texted her, "I deleted your voicemail without listening to it. Please refrain from contacting me. You are filtered."

You did well!  As for her text message: why would she think that you've been sending messages to her friends?  Sounds to me like she has upset someone in her life and isn't sure who it is.
Ripped Heart

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 04:40:44 PM »

It reminds me of a message I once got from my exN/BPDw.

I went strictly NC as soon as I left and have been ever since. She was the one who threatened if I ever contacted her again she would call the police, filed false charges against me for stalking her (despite being several thousand miles away at the time, so understandably it fell flat). Regardless of all of that, it's been 3 years, I've had over 300 attempts at contact from her.

The best one was early last year when I got a message through asking me to stop stalking her. Apparently on her LinkedIn account, some people that work for my company had viewed her page and given that I work for a very large global company, I'm sure most of you will know someone who works for the same company or a friend of a friend. So the assumption was that I must be behind it and getting my company directors in far away countries to view her profile just for fun. Best of all, in usual exN/BPDw fashion, she gave me 2 hours to respond to her message or she would contact these people and tell them she knows I put them up to it  Smiling (click to insert in post)

Sometimes I'm astounded at the logic, still NC now but she is starting to resurface again.

NonAverageJoe

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 04:55:37 PM »

All of this coincides with me deleting my dating profile as I'm getting serious with this new girl.

She texted again after and I read it to see how bad the fall out would be. I'm split white for sure. There is a check there for me for a good amount of money. I'm having a friend try and get it, if not I'll have it reissued tomorrow. NC mostly in tact and I'm still moving on.
downwhim

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 06:08:13 PM »

Makes me want to laugh because one time my ex said "so how many times did you drive by my house when we broke up?" When I responded NONE he was shocked.  Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

What an ego... .
nowwhatz

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2015, 06:12:19 PM »

Great! I look forward to the day I will be amused by the antics of the exgf. Sitll in the FOG but it is lifting.
NonAverageJoe

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2015, 08:43:21 PM »

It's all about them. Always.
Infared

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2015, 09:37:50 PM »

In my book... .the best way to handle it is no response. None. They feed on ANY response as they have gotten as a reaction from you, which is a reward for their attempt. Doesn't matter if it is a negative response... Remember... .they are sick. Nothing gives them nothing... .oh... .except themselves and their craziness.  
Infared

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »

You did well!  As for her text message: why would she think that you've been sending messages to her friends?  Sounds to me like she has upset someone in her life and isn't sure who it is.

+1
NonAverageJoe

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2015, 10:44:35 PM »

She's now insulting me. Tomorrow I'll put a carrier block in. The last message she'll ever get from me is the one I sent earlier.
neverloveagain

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 01:57:34 AM »

The tornado returns, duck.
NonAverageJoe

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 11:11:14 AM »

I actually put the carrier block in last night. Her messages will bounce back unsent. I also informed the carrier that it was harassment. They said they would send a note to legal so if I subpoenaed records it would be expedited.

I spent the night with new girl again. She made me dinner, gave me fellatio and made me breakfast.

Not simple meals either. I'm happy and free.
NonAverageJoe

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 09:29:17 AM »

The afternoon after my post became more difficult. Past the anger and hurt there lies unattached concern.

I hoped she wouldn't harm herself. I was a bit angry at the contact but mostly because of the disordered behavior. New girl knows quite a bit. I told her bits and pieces as a justification for moving slower than molasses on multiple fronts I.e. She had a similar experience with an emotionally abusive Ex and has never hesitated to tell me how strong she thought I was and how admirable it was that I kept my cool in situations she admitted that when she was in she was very angry.

For two hours yesterday I felt like I had the pit of shame. I talked myself out of it.
Infared

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 12:19:34 PM »

The afternoon after my post became more difficult. Past the anger and hurt there lies unattached concern.

I hoped she wouldn't harm herself. I was a bit angry at the contact but mostly because of the disordered behavior. New girl knows quite a bit. I told her bits and pieces as a justification for moving slower than molasses on multiple fronts I.e. She had a similar experience with an emotionally abusive Ex and has never hesitated to tell me how strong she thought I was and how admirable it was that I kept my cool in situations she admitted that when she was in she was very angry.

For two hours yesterday I felt like I had the pit of shame. I talked myself out of it.

I see you being introspective and slowly moving forward. Come out of the pit and let me high-five you. 
NonAverageJoe

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2015, 03:20:34 PM »

Thanks my life is good but tough right now. I feel the pressure to provide for my aging Mother and failing siblings while simultaneously desiring personal success.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest