Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 09:47:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What was the final straw either for her or for you  (Read 502 times)
going places

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child
Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2015, 06:35:51 AM »

Excerpt
If you do not tolerate and accept this somehow ''you are the crazy one''

and ''sick one''.AMAZING.!

I AM SO glad I am no longer under this spell, that I can CLEARLY see this for what it is:

Abuse.

I am so thankful, I am no longer under this load!
antonio1213

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2015, 09:26:12 AM »

Don't know if this counts but I had many final straws. There were multiple times when I was going to break up with her or I was completely done with her and didn't want anything to do with her. But I never followed through with breaking up bc of the FOG.

All of them pretty much happen the same way. Her anger was out of this world. I would be in a great mood and call her to tell her something and out of nowhere would get screamed at so loudly I would have to take the phone from my ear. She would be screaming over nothing.

One of the biggest things that happened was when I was in Miami with my family. The day before I was going to leave I got upset at her for her hanging around these guys that like her as soon as I left for Miami. She couldn't handle her emotions and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. The next morning I woke up at 3 to begin the long drive back to my home  state. I texted her a long message about how I loved her, how I was sorry for getting upset, and explained my point of view. As I am driving I get a call from her I answer it and she is screaming as loud as she can at me while my family is in the car. I hang up immediately mainly out of embarrassment, make up some excuse that it was the wrong number and keep driving. I got many calls from her I just ignored them. In her text messages she was RAGING at me blaming me for everything, saying TERRIBLE things to me, and telling me she was going to go to a mental hospital. I was too embarrassed to answer the phone in front of my family so I didn't call her back I just texted her. After a 9 hour drive I was finally home. 9 hours of pure driving, being yelled at and blamed for everything. And when I gave her a call it was an hour of her crying/blaming me for everything and she made me 'apologize' for it all. After this I nearly broke up with her, but that darn FOG kept me in.

The next "final straw" was the closest I was to actually breaking up with her, after she did this I clearly remember this is when I took a long look at her and realized I hated her more than I loved her. Ill make this story shorter. A high school senior at my sisters high school was stabbed and killed 2 months before graduation. It was a shock to our local community. The high school student died in front of a lot of his classmates, really tragic situation. I tell her about it and she is saddened by it but not broken up or anything, which is understandable. The same day her friends go out to lunch on her lunch break without her leaving her at her job. She gets so upset she tells me she wants to die, kill herself, and doesnt want to live anymore. I am appalled at what she said, snap and tell her how selfish she is to say this the same day a senior at a high school died months before graduation. Her emotions overwhelmed her she yelled at me for the next couple of hours and took her a day to get back to normal. After this I realized I hated her and looked for a way out.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest