Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 08:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When first going no contact...  (Read 337 times)
drv3006

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: November 12, 2015, 09:56:06 AM »

does the person continue to call back to back?   I keep getting calls and hang ups and then a message in between, then calls hang ups.  Every morning and every night.  Then these cute little texts with little pictures on them throughout the day. It's him, he doesn't block his calls.   Frankly, this scares me more.  When with him, he never sent nice text.  Now its overkill.   I have only seen him once in over a year now.   I tried the telephone friend thing for a year but now I am finished.     What scares me is that he just doesn't stop calling.  It is soo much all day.   I had blocked him in the past before and that just would get him more irritated and he would just come by.   I figured now, I would just not respond to any call on my home phone, cell or any text.  But it is constant all day long.  :)oes this stop?   What is funny is he was seeing a doctor and he told me the doctor said that I was toxic to him.   I said listen to your doctor.   He said I would find him dead at my door, which he said quite often to me, and then he didn't call for over 30 days.    Now its just constant.   People tell me its like stalking but what would I say--This guy is bothering me with cute text posts and "thinking of you" messages?   It creeps me out.  I just want him to go away.   I thought if he found someone else he would.  I can't imagine that in over a year he has not been with someone considering he can't stand to be alone.  I never asked him.    I heard they don't go away until they find someone and I also heard they try to keep people on the side.    I just am getting freaked.  I know he is gonna explode sometime with me not responding.  Just on edge.   Thanks for taking the time to read this.  
Moorwen

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 01:40:11 AM »

Not sure how its for all, but girl i loved, was coldish for days. She had bipolar too so it was kind of interfering with typical BPD behavior (at least i think). What i would sugest is to just block his number (i blocked hers but i still grab phone from time to time, in some moment of weakness wishing to unblock it all but i persevere, i wan't out of this all). Its difficult when you actually share physical lives much more then what i had (long distance relationship, but emotional devastation was and still is real). I won't say it will be ok, i don't know. What i do know i'm not going to be destroyed by this experience, and i hope most people won't. Hang in there. Smiling (click to insert in post)
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest