Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 02:55:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well  (Read 390 times)
juniorswailing

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: February 27, 2016, 03:42:11 AM »

True to form mine has come back. Started with an anonymous birthday card last month then, and I'm not sure how, then we started talking again through Whatsapp.

We have met up twice and been out for something to eat and a few drinks. She is still as gorgeous and sexy and says all the right things but is still displaying some of her old traits.

Currently she is ignoring me, or being very curt with her messages I should say, as I spent all day yesterday out on my motorbike and didn't get in touch till later in the afternoon. I am not making any effort to get in touch with her at the moment. I sent the last message, if she wants to get back in touch it's up to her.

I will probably see her again but the difference this time is I know what her game is.
once removed
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 09:00:13 AM »

hey juniorswailing 

what kind of relationship do you want with this person? friendship? do you want to revive the relationship?

and I think it's gonna be all right; yeah; the worst is over now; the mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball…
juniorswailing

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 11:50:27 AM »

I have no ill will against her. She was part of my life, albeit for a short time.

I guess if we can be friends then that would be good. I can't see me ever living with her again or being more than friends, that was too traumatic and I won't go through it again,

HarleypsychRN

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »

True to form mine has come back. Started with an anonymous birthday card last month then, and I'm not sure how, then we started talking again through Whatsapp.

We have met up twice and been out for something to eat and a few drinks. She is still as gorgeous and sexy and says all the right things but is still displaying some of her old traits.

Currently she is ignoring me, or being very curt with her messages I should say, as I spent all day yesterday out on my motorbike and didn't get in touch till later in the afternoon. I am not making any effort to get in touch with her at the moment. I sent the last message, if she wants to get back in touch it's up to her.

I will probably see her again but the difference this time is I know what her game is.

Far be it for me to advise you in my current weak state... but they know what to say and how to say it to suck you back in. Please be cautious my friend. They are very good at what they do.
jessedsickabouther
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 01:12:32 PM »

You are doing exactly the right thing dude don't say a word to her. The best that you can hope for is that you guys have a little bit of extracurricular activity. Don't think beyond that in any terms and disconnect yourself from any outcome emotionally. Don't ask questions don't be emotional. If you want her in your life at all is going to be on her terms or prepare to walk away. She's going to leave and come back and leave and come back and it won't matter what you say. This has absolutely nothing to do with you so detach yourself emotionally or physically but choose one of them
juniorswailing

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 12:42:56 AM »

Thanks guys.

I got sucked in first time but after finding this place her behaviour all fell into place.

I know what her 'game' is so I'm on alert!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest