Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 16, 2024, 02:21:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How to communicate after a contentious divorce... Following a contentious divorce and custody battle, there are often high emotion and tensions between the parents. Research shows that constant and chronic conflict between the parents negatively impacts the children. The children sense their parents anxiety in their voice, their body language and their parents behavior. Here are some suggestions from Dean Stacer on how to avoid conflict.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One more time about her strange claim  (Read 392 times)
JerryRG

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: October 13, 2016, 03:16:56 PM »

Hi everyone

Feel kinda sick to my stomach, talked to my sons aunt for a long time today, she informed me my exgf is trying to make people believe our son is a product of me raping her. I know, most people won't believe her, but there will be those few who don't know her history. And what a horrible burden for our son to carry. It's one thing to lie, it's another to destroy an innocent child's life. I guess with this belief she can justify any of her actions when it comes to her caring for our son.

The night this happened was in April, we were engaged in June, found out she was pregnant in July. She never mentioned the rape until last fall when she met her new bf. We were engaged in the fall of 2014 until Feb of 2015 as well, both engagements were her idea.

I thought maybe this was her intention when I learned about her claim earlier this year, I know now it is her plan to make people believe the existence of our son was the result of violence, not love.

I need to write a book, Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)
Dutched

Relationship status: Divorced

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 03:11:08 PM »

It is to sick for words! Even the thoughts about it to come in ones mind.

Sadly too, it occupies your mind, as I really understand!

Sadly too, you have to alter your mind frame again and again (although that I am almost 6 yrs. out of r/s, I have to do that too as memories pop up, in order not to let it influence me, sadly but the truth).

Feelings becomes fact, isn’t it.
The justification in order to diminish the r/s and tot erase any thoughts of attachment.
Therefore that ‘hate’ as we experience it, sets in. 
Therefore also that smear campaign in order to get allies.
Seen it, been there too.
Accusing me of withholding son for a 6 months to visit his ‘mom’; fact was I pushed son to visit his ‘mom’, fact was that ‘mom’ rehearsed the story (yes, really) with a 16 yrs old boy, that he wanted to live with ‘mom’. Devastating that emotional pressure laid on him by ‘mom’, he cried in my arms!

Indeed, write a book , or just write it for yourself and as a legacy.
How strange it sounds, shortly after I went steady with exw I started a diary.
Don’t ask me why, I simple don’t know, just had to, so did it and it went on for 30+ yrs.

Seen many posts of you and replied on some of it.
Sadly the pain, anger, sadness, etc. will fade only slowly, more as you will have to deal with her for yrs. to come.

For years someone I loved once gave me boxes full of darkness.
It made me sad, it made me cry.
It took me long to understand that these were the most wonderful gifts.
It was all she had to give
sad but wiser

Relationship status: divorced

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 06:09:36 PM »

Ugh!  No, women don't get engaged to, stay with or marry the man who raped them.  They call the police and report it.  She's sick and that is a sick thing to spread around.  Your son shouldn't be around that, it is detrimental to his well-being.
JerryRG

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 11:39:43 PM »

Thank you Dutched, sad but wiser

Crazy huh? She can rewrite history anytime she wants. There's one person in this whole world who chooses to believe her and he's already spent 48 hours in jail over her. Her exh beat her, raped her, forced her and I've yet to meet anyone who could say a bad word about him.

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest