Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 08:11:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on ? I'm hurt all over again  (Read 379 times)
WoundedOne

What is your sexual orientation: Gay, lesb
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: January 05, 2017, 10:56:01 AM »

I have been no contact know from my exBPD gf for 30 days. Everything was going fine then I get a text from her new gf(my replacement) wanting to be friends and maybe more because she broke up with my exBPD. I mean WTH is going on here.

When I confronted my exBPD gf about seeing this new gf she denied it. Then next thing I know her new gf texts me telling me they are seeing each other. I was devastated to say the least. I had this girl come to my exBPD apartment and confront her with me .

Long story short I tried to warn her about what my ex was like . Told her everything to save her from my exBPD and the hurt she causes . But low and behold she went back to her.

So this time They break up again this girl starts texting me that I was right all along and how she should've listened to me. That she was so done with my exBPD. So we start to strike up a friendship on texting and then everything is going well and cool. And yesterday evening she says she's back with my ex again after my ex begged her and not only my ex but my exes mom beggs this girl to get back with her also. I highly suspect my exes mom is BPD as well. Which when i was seeing my exBPD gf all this stuff happened to me . First my ex begged me back then my exes mom called me begging to go back. Deja vu

I can not believe the nerve of all these people and what they do and brought all this chaos back in my life again . I was doing so well with feeling halfway normal . But now I am totally depressed and my heart has turned to black again. What is going on ? I don't know what to do ! I am so confident and have had no contact but the contact coming is from others that are around my ex. I didn't even know this girl had my number. She said my exBPD gave it to her because my ex was drunk again and said that I gave her the alcohol and I haven't even talked to her in 30days. MY exBPD is lying on me big time. I would never give my alcoholic exBPD alcohol. And I'm hurt over that ! Why would my exBPD lie on me . Was this also an attempt to get to me . But how can it be when she begged for that other girl to come back to her .

I am so distraught and confused . Someone please help !
Hisaccount

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: divorced

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:02:20 PM »

I get it, I have that happen to me all the time as well.
Takes the simplest little thing and it feels like we are at square one again.

You have to remember you don't know owe these people anything. No explanation, no compassion, nothing.
Granted you are a kind and helpful person, shown when you tried to warn your replacement, but in the end it is not your responsibility.

Go back to the pink elephant scenario, if someone called you a pink elephant, would you even respond because the claim is so crazy?
this is the same thing. Dust it off. You do not have to defend yourself.

The majority of people will see the truth eventually. I know I did. I looked at my ex's past relationship completely differently after she discarded me.

You are a good person that has been fed on again by a soul sucking vampire.
talks to angels

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 03:51:07 PM »

Its normal what you are feeling. Talking to her brought back all the memories of your relationship. And now you are left alone with these feelings, like an odd man out so to speak. I would go NC with anyone evolved with your ex. Like above poster stated, you owe nothing to any of them.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest