Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 11:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm currently separated from my BP husband  (Read 383 times)
Kymbo

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« on: February 10, 2017, 10:08:27 PM »

Hi. I've just registered and am looking to chat with others who are going through similar circumstances. I'd love any feedback.
Kym
Larmoyant
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 10:35:05 AM »

Hi Kymbo and welcome to BPD Family    You’ve come to a great place for feedback. Can you tell us a little more about your story? How long have you been separated?
Kymbo

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 11:02:13 PM »

I've been separated for 3 weeks and have had to cut all contact with him as hes been harassing me. Its been very tricky as we have 2 children aged 7 and 9
Kymbo

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 11:03:56 PM »

I've been using his brother as a mediator. Hes still trying to reconcile but this is my fourth time leaving and I'm not being fooled into going back like the last times.
Larmoyant
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 05:06:07 AM »

Hi Kymbo, it’s very early days for you and it must be really stressful. Having children makes it much harder. How are you holding up? It sounds like a good idea having his brother mediate given he’s harassing you, assuming he’s supportive of your decision that is. Have you got other support? What led you to leave and what’s your partner doing and saying to try to get you back?
Kymbo

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 09:40:37 PM »

I am very fortunate. I have my parents who are amazing. I am living with them at the moment and I have their full emotional and financial support. What led me to finally leave was his almost crazy behaviour. He was accusing me of meeting people at various lodges as he was monitoring my movements on Google maps on my computer. My phone was picking up lodge locations when I was in the area. The day it all happened I had gone to a coffee shop to have a coffee and mark books (I am a grade 4 teacher) until my counselling session a bit later in the afternoon. Obviously my phone picked up the lodge when I was at the coffee shop. I then went to my counselling session and when I came out I had 16 missed calls on my phone. He had printed out my movements on Google and had sent it to various people including my father. When I called my dad my husband had been behaving atrociously even bursting into an unknown residence asking who had been having an affair with me! I am convinced that he's been using cocaine as he is not a confident person and this behaviour is totally out of character. Anyways I went home to find my father and his mother there. She immediately asked me if I was having an affair and of course I said no. I ended up leaving and taking the kids with me. I made up my mind then and there that I had had enough and that this bizarre behaviour was the final push and my way to escape. Since theb I have had to block all his calls and messages as he bombards me and he is convinced that I am going to change my mind and go back. He has used the children to get to me. At this moment he has the children at his house and instead if dropping them off with me aa planned, he is demanding that I go around to the house on my own to discuss the situation. If I don't go he will not let the children leave with me. I am going but his mother is meeting me there without his knowledge. I wanted his brother to be there but my husband has cut all communication with him. I am incredible nervous to do this as the last time we were alone, he hit me. It wasn't bad but it was enough to rattle me. It shouldn't get to that though as his mother will be there but I'm still very wary. This is happening at 10 o'clock today ( a few hours time). I will let you know how it goes. We are also hoping to have the divorce papers served this week.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest