Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 23, 2024, 06:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening with my BPD ex's sexuality  (Read 336 times)
diffey_09

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: February 11, 2017, 11:10:17 PM »

so its been a month since break up with my ex and she got mad at me the other day because i lashed out on her cause my grandmother died anyhow. what my ex said to me was super confusing and i kind of want this as an opinion from a bisexual person. she told me she liked her long time freind alot and that she was having sexual fantisies about her freinds who were girls and was thinking she wanted to be trans because it would be normal to like girls. now im not against bisexuality because i am even myself its just if my ex turns lesbian then i wont have any chance of being with her. what i want to know is that is this a phase she is going through right now because she said the thinks she might be gay but before all of this she was a massive guy leaning bisexual girl. i want to know if this is a phase how long will it last. also if you think the answer is no shes gay don't tell me please it just gives me more anxiety please.

also she sent me three videos and in total all the videos went for 9 minutes and it explained how she was sorry for everything she did for me how she took me for granted and that she shouldnt have treated me this bway or not, but even before that she started tlaking to me saying im getting mad at myself because im starting to like like you and your giving me the good anxiety the anxiety that makes you red and nervous and flustered. yet but only once she said she wanted to be freinds then at another time she said she wanted to be freinds and see where it lead. does she want me back?

also i am having trouble talking to her cause theres not much to talk about and i dont know what to talk about so could somone help me with that aswell?

i just rally want her back even though she hurt me so badly i miss her so much and i cant stand thinking of her with another person makes me sad

i just want my kitten back so badly       

in my opinion i think its a phase knowing her because she went through alot of stages where she did like diffrent things.

but please for my sake if you think the awnser is ust straight up shes gay dont tell me please
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Meili

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 12:17:20 PM »

I don't think that anyone here could answer that question. At best, we can tell you that it isn't uncommon for pwBPD to use sex as a coping mechanism for dealing (or to not deal rather) with their emotions.

I do feel a lot of anxiety from your post though. That's natural. Relationship with a disordered person take their toll on the non if the non doesn't have protective measures in place to deal with the trials and tribulations that come with all of this.

At this point, it may be best for you to focus on yourself and dealing with the anxiety so that you can be in the best, most attractive position you can be in.

What are you doing for yourself to help cope?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest