Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
September 30, 2026, 03:21:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed
Senior Ambassadors: SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Parents! Get help here!
Saying "I need help" is a huge first step. Here is what to do next.
112
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daughter reporting me to the police  (Read 8 times)
onetiredmomma

Online Online

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Child
Relationship status: Divorced
Posts: 3


« on: September 30, 2026, 02:21:30 PM »

I had to kick my daughter out about a month ago for behaviors that are putting me and my other kids in danger. She will be 19 in December. We have put her in to treatment centers, hospitals, substance abuse groups, until she turned 18. Her behaviors continue to escalate: Using multiple substances, making very risky sexual choices, and being extremely verbally abusive to me. Yesterday, four police officers showed up at my house. My daughter had called them to do a welfare check telling them that I was drinking, doing drugs, experiencing mania, and threatening suicide. NONE of this is true and the cops seem unconcerned. When I confronted her about it she screamed in to her phone: "sit down and shut the F#$* up. Buckle your seatbelt, put on your big girl pants and stop acting like a pathetic teenage girl" With a lot of other horrible words and name calling thrown in for good measure. I do NOT understand, no  matter how much I read, and boundaries I try to set, she is bound and determined to punish me. I did disconnect her cell service, but beyond cutting her completley out for a while, I do not know what to do! Any advice?
Logged
Our objective is to better understand the struggles our child faces and to learn the skills to improve our relationship and provide a supportive environment and also improve on our own emotional responses, attitudes and effectiveness as a family leaders
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest
Harri
healthfreedom4s
hope2727
khibomsis
Lemon Squeezy
Memorial Donation (4)
Methos
Methuen
Mommydoc
Mutt
P.F.Change
Penumbra66
Red22
Rev
SamwizeGamgee
Skip
Swimmy55
Tartan Pants
Turkish
whirlpoollife



Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006-2020, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!