Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 08:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it mind games? need answers here.  (Read 488 times)
Xeonrebel

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« on: September 23, 2019, 06:50:04 AM »

Hi. i few days i posted that i broke with my gf, well she left for somebody else. the thing is that i knew about that yesterday when a tried to communicate with her (bad error by the way, the really dont, wont or cant handle a closure by phone!). in order to do that i had to unblock her on facebook and sent her some messages. at the end i barely could talk to her with whatsapp before she blocked me. the thing is that in the end i asked her 2 things: first, that she re-block me on facebook since i can do it in the next 48 hours, the 2nd thing was that she erase the picture of an engagement ring i gave her 3 years ago. until now,  she hasnt block me on facebook, the ring picture is still there (on twitter) but im block from every form of communication with her.
what is this? is this still some kind of punishment from her? she has a new boyfriend, she post it on facebook on her wall. or is this some kind of i hate you dont leave stuff? thanks
itsmeSnap

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

"Tree of the young brave king"

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 06:53:49 PM »

Sounds more like it's too much work, as long as you can't contact her with the blocking then you're out of sight out of mind.

Why does it bother you the bridge hasn't totally burned down and there's still some "signs", the picture, that you once had a relationship? Are you still hopeful she's coming back?

You asked her to block you, you can block her yourself past the 48hrs cooldown: will you (have you) block(ed) her when you're able to? Is leaving her unblocked "mind games" on your part?

Not all those who wander are lost
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest