Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 03:27:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My ex girlfriend her father died  (Read 434 times)
138missher

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Friends

« on: April 09, 2020, 12:54:50 PM »

She has boardline personality disorder and BiPOLAR disorder we didnt end things on bad terms we are still friends we broke up because we hurt eachothers feelings and her head was not in the right place for a relationship  i got to know her first she told me she liked me we became a couple at the start of December but after a while i asked her ifshe wanted to go back to being friends she kept saying no we had a little argument then on the 21/01/20 she said she wanted to go back to being friends and start over so we did over a week later i went to see her a few days after her birthday i got her a card a cake and 20 cigs i asked if we could get back together she said it wasnt the best time she wanted to see how we got on as friends and made it clear it was not a no just a not right now

And i gave her space but kept in touch and she said to me over text messages when she is better we could try again

She contacted me over text she said things would get better between me and her.the her father died she told me she was just back on her feet and she got hit with a big set back i contacted her to see if she was okay and she called me once and i reached to her to more times and last time i had contact was a few days ago i told her a few whity funny jokes i know she found them funny because i always could make her laugh

Thing is she is going through a hats time and i want to be their for her but i think she still needs space so should i wait for her to come to me i know it will tske months for me to get her back im planning on just playing it cool for now i know i can get her back

I was good to her when we were boyfriend and girlfriend i was there when she was in hospital after trying to kill herself i alway hugged her when she was in tears i messed up and hurt her feelings once i git her flowers and left them at her doorstep i didn't leave her she left me but i told her i was unhappy in the relationship then when she broke up with me she said she wanted to be with me but i hurt her i said sorry for everything i did wrong witch wasn't that much i never called her nasty names i got jealous anyway when she broke up with me she said she wanted a relationship but i hurt her i said sorry explained i was stressed i got paranoid and told her i still loved her over text she said she loved me too that was on the 21/0120

I reached out to her 3 times this month  last time i had contact i told her 3 dark sense of humour jokes she has a dark sense of humour is leaving her alone the best thing for me to do now

Ps her dad mentally physically and sexually abused her she didn't have good relationships with her dad but she said not all the times she spent with her father were bad so i can understand why she is sad he has past away

How should i handle wait for her to come to me also i think her other ex is back on the scene but i know im better than him only advantage he has is he was with her first and with her and longer but he cheated on her and left her for another woman and im not just saying this because im a little bit jealous but coming back into her life while she is vulnerable thats not right i mean i feel a little bit guilty for reaching out to her after her dad died incase it messed with her head im the better man if she doesn't know that she will realise it soon enough
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest