Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 08:13:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm super confused.  (Read 332 times)
Bewildered123
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Broken up

« on: September 19, 2020, 09:56:24 PM »

Ill try to make this as to the point as possible but its a long story. So I was separated and met someone, he was awesome. Loving, caring, considerate made me feel really appreciated. He moved pretty quickly, brought up marriage within the first month. I put that off as, we'll do it in the future im not divorced yet. So he kind of encouraged me to get a divorce, said we would be a family,( I have 3 children with my now ex husband)i mean he seemed 100% in it. Then about 5 months in when I've already filed for divorce and we are saving money for a house and wedding, he just completely changes. Like someone flipped a switch in his brain and he was shut down and quiet. I spoke with him about it and he swore everything was fine, we were okay and our plans for the future were still going to happen so another 8 months of this goes by and as time goes on he gets more and more withdrawn and in July we spent the weekend together, I should've mentioned we don't live in the same state. we had to make trips to see each other, anyway the trip went well, we had a good time he was quiet but by now im accustomed to his demeanor so it wasn't out of the ordinary. I get back home and he's withdrawn again. I cant get him to speak more than a couple sentences to me, but he's still insisting he wants to stay together that he's just in a "funk" he says it happens every now and then and he's not sure if he's right for me or anyone else for that matter. So I keep trying cause I do care for him and he is worthy of love and understanding. Well one night I get upset cause he is ignoring me, and I said ugh, I give up on you and that was it. I messaged and apologized the next morning, sent multiple messages explaining I was just upset and nothing he just ghosted me after more than a year and planning a whole life together he's just disappeared. He won't respond but left me on his Facebook as a friend and we played a game online and he left me as a friend on there too. It was over a month of being ghosted and writing him messages and getting no response so I wrote him one last text and told him I had to stop he obviously wasn't interested in reconciliation or even ending things properly with me and I told him I'd always be his friend and if he needed someone to talk to he could call me but for my own sanity I had to disconnect. So I did last week and he didn't respond, of course just radio silence. My question is, does this sound like bpd to yall or am I trying to make excuses for his behavior? I just dont understand how he could ghost me after so long? Its not like it was a one night stand. I need clarification its driving me nuts!
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest