Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 28, 2024, 08:54:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She's back and I'm back here  (Read 364 times)
Anonym2806

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner

« on: September 23, 2020, 03:52:36 PM »

Hi guys,

Last épisode : We broke up after 2 amazing months. She ghosted me for nothing. Then, 3 months after the break up, she came back with a few messages.
So, we broke up in Sep 2019 and July 2020, she send me a message to ask me to go on holiday with her.
Back together after a few explanations (She said that she was depressed) and now again. 2 weeks ago we had an argument because she didn't answer to me all the night while she was connected on her phone.
She said she was busy. 3 days of silence later, I decided to call her and she started  defending herself. Saying that it's not an exclusive relationship, even if she said it was. But I pushed her for that, and bla bla bla.
She was always testing my loyalty during a few weeks and finally, she wasn't at all.
The last night I spent with her, saying she was crazy and that I'm the only person who gives her the stability.
Now I'm not sure if I want to continue with her. We talk barely and she always have an excuse to not have a call with me.
I suggested her to meet in 1 month and to write on a paper what we need both from the other and for ourself.
Even texting her becomes difficult. She said she loves me but even that I'm not sure anymore.
Do they really know what is love?
Any help is welcome to help me to go through this.
From my side, I'm ok. I just don't know how to react. But I feel good and in a good place.

Tank you.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Anonym2806

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 11:24:34 AM »

Hi guys,

Maybe someone to advise me? Should I ignore her? What’s the best to do when it’s like everything is down?

Thanks.
hardrockcy

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 02:36:42 PM »

surely ignore her and if she asks in any way the reasons, tell her straight that she is talking bullPLEASE READ and there can't be a healthy relationship with such statements.  i d also suggest, you repeat to her what she told and done to u, that hurt u.

Anonym2806

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 02:53:24 PM »

surely ignore her and if she asks in any way the reasons, tell her straight that she is talking bullPLEASE READ and there can't be a healthy relationship with such statements.  i d also suggest, you repeat to her what she told and done to u, that hurt u.

I broke up with her. She said as well she’s concerned for her safety and for her son because I said I was upset. That’s ridiculous. She blocked me on whatsapp but not imessage or instagram. She’s back on her drug addiction as well.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest