Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 19, 2024, 12:55:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She called. for two hours she kept on repeating...  (Read 416 times)
legalboxers

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Ex GF / Fiancée

« on: February 20, 2021, 01:49:23 PM »

Paragraph header  (click to insert in post) Welcome new member (click to insert in post)
Hey all. So this is the new update as of 2/19/21..
She called me yesterday. I was dealing with my friend who came to visit me who I was trying to help with some immigration law questions. (hence my name. Im a paralegal. Paralegals do briefs.. but Im in boxers.. stupid and corny Im sorry)...
I digress..

She calls me. says shes on sleeping pills and took many. (This was about 9:30 because I needed a shower and told her Id call her back after my shower). I sent her a message on facebook. Im stupid I unblocked her - but as I posted in a previous post. It was our wedding day.Im grieving still. Im stupid I dont learn but I got enough on my plate - I need to get into law school. Again.. I digress.. Im sorry..

So she still harps on my friends who called me because they werent doing well. One was with the Stage 4 Cancer (I told her she died - but she is alive and well thank God)

So the whole time (2 hours) shes saying how I texted people in front of her (these are the people who I mentioned prior) So I was like.. fine. I did this in front of you and behind your back. I texted my friends who needed me (to see if she would stop - She kept on going) She also got mad at me (mind you Im not with her) she got mad because my # was on facebook when I didnt know. I had to go back and fix it. Shes also "why is she calling you about personal things ?

Im like its a family, we help each other out. Shes like why personal stuff. Then shes like "oh you should of turned your phone off. If your mother needed you, she could of called my phone" What is that? Is that controlling? She wanted to see everyone on my phone. I said "no" She has like 5 friends. With me. and my job. I have police dept people, lawyers, elected officials, and people I worked with and came across with in my life. Why would I have to show her everyone and everything in my phone.

I finally told her I needed to puke (almost never made it to the bathroom since my head was spinning with her going on for 2 hours, and my blood sugar / blood pressure) Red flag/bad  (click to insert in post)

I dont know anymore...The death of her mom is coming up next month. And my feelings for her after she yelled at me are like a shattered glass which is beyond repair.
I dont feel love for her but she said something today which killed me..

We use to spend time in the hotel room since her house was a disaster and 4 fur babies took over. She was like 'She loved our happy place - which was the hotel... What killed me more. What pissed me off was when we had like mini picnics and forms of candle lit dinners. She made me plates of sandwiches with potato chips. And a soda...

And that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani song..

"I been thinkin' about what I want in my life
It begins and ends the same
If I had to choose what I couldn't lose
There'd only be one thing"..

Paragraph header  (click to insert in post)...

when they ask us to do time in purgatory, we can say no thanks, Ive done mine
tvda

Relationship status: broken up

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 01:55:16 PM »

Hi... What do you want or need help with? Everything you write is very negative, so it feels like you don't want to be with her and know what you need to do. What is making it complex for you?

p.s. Wanting to see everyone on your phone is controlling, no doubt about that.
legalboxers

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 02:24:58 PM »

Hi... What do you want or need help with? Everything you write is very negative, so it feels like you don't want to be with her and know what you need to do. What is making it complex for you?

p.s. Wanting to see everyone on your phone is controlling, no doubt about that.

If you seen my previous posts on here, she put me through the wringer. She said she wants nothing from me.. But she comes back to start crap.  My blood pressure is bad and she mentally beat me for 6 months.

tvda

Relationship status: broken up

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 02:43:48 PM »

That's my point... So you want her out of your life completely, I would assume, no?
legalboxers

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 03:05:46 PM »

That's my point... So you want her out of your life completely, I would assume, no?

blocked her.. but my mom gave her $2,000 she thinks Im gonna sue her. I got enough on my plate I need to get my health in order and Im trying to get into law school

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest