Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 02:15:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How quickly my ex ran into another relationship  (Read 414 times)
CallmeDoubleU

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: dating

« on: February 21, 2021, 09:32:30 AM »

I am in No Contact with my ex because she is destroying my live... now she kept coming back to me every once a while.. and i always took the bait and after i did she just destroyed my feelings.. also the same happened 2 weeks ago where she told me she loved me and wanted me back, a week later she started dating some one else.. the last time we spoke we had a fight on the phone she told me to leave her alone because she doesnt want anything from me..

She posted a new picture on her facebook :  the joker and his misses kissing..

Also she posted : ❤️ S on her facebook as a post and also on her instagram as personal information.

Now comes the part what i do not really get.. she literally posted this with privacy settings (Everyone) normally she only post for friends only and i know this for a fact.. so i am sure she is trying to hurt me with these posts.. because she thinks i am checking her socials which i am.

So why would she do this? She has been dating this guy For 1 week max 2 weeks and posting posts like ❤️ S.. why would some one post that you love some one you only met 1 or 2 weeks ago? She never posted she loved me on her page..

I am pretty damn sure she does not love this guy at all but what i am more wondering is why is she telling me to leave her alone and all that.. but yet she will post things like this to hurt me?

Why? Is this normal? Have more people seen this kind of behaviour with bpd?
SinisterComplex
Senior Ambassador

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Broken Up

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 03:37:51 PM »

Dub, you are obsessing. You are letting this affect you when it shouldn't. You have got to break away from this nonsense. This is unhealthy. Focus on you and build your value. You are not taking control over your own life. You cannot control what someone else does. You can only control how you respond to it. So drop this BS and proceed to smack some sense into yourself. Focus on doing YOU. Be kind to yourself and place the focus on building a better YOU and future. I don't expect you to do this over night, but I am telling you continuing on the path you are on will not lead to a positive and good end result. Make little goals every day and accomplish them. The energy and mental space you are wasting on her use for something else to make yourself better. You truly are wasting precious time and effort you cannot get back. Please step back and realize that.

Cheers and best wishes!

-SC-

Through Adversity There is Redemption!
art_is_great

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Complicated

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 12:59:18 AM »

They can’t be alone so they jump into relationships very quickly. She doesn’t love him but she didn’t love you either.

They are incapable of the true intimacy and self-reflection needed to love. They instead need and call it (the need) love.
CallmeDoubleU

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: dating

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 06:25:42 AM »

Dub, you are obsessing. You are letting this affect you when it shouldn't. You have got to break away from this nonsense. This is unhealthy. Focus on you and build your value. You are not taking control over your own life. You cannot control what someone else does. You can only control how you respond to it. So drop this BS and proceed to smack some sense into yourself. Focus on doing YOU. Be kind to yourself and place the focus on building a better YOU and future. I don't expect you to do this over night, but I am telling you continuing on the path you are on will not lead to a positive and good end result. Make little goals every day and accomplish them. The energy and mental space you are wasting on her use for something else to make yourself better. You truly are wasting precious time and effort you cannot get back. Please step back and realize that.

Cheers and best wishes!

-SC-

Thanks... i kinda needed that..

I will continue to focus on my self 100%.. i also feel much better then last week... i feel like i should not even care that she is posting the things she is posting.. today she posted a quote.. which was clearly for me.. but it didnt hurt me or do anything bad to me .. im just gonna focus on my self even more...
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest