Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 20, 2024, 09:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
How would a child understand?
Shame, a Powerful, Painful and Potentially Dangerous Emotion
Was Part of Your Childhood Deprived by Emotional Incest?
Have Your Parents Put You at Risk for Psychopathology
Resentment: Maybe She Was Doing the...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel embarrassed, and it's difficult to trust myself and others  (Read 240 times)
NarcsEverywhere

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent
Relationship status: Living Together

« on: March 24, 2023, 06:09:46 PM »

I feel embarrassed that I've spammed the boards, and been so neurotic and when people are kind to me on here, it's hard to believe them, and because of all of out of character behavior that I've had in the last, lets say 6 months, both from the shock of it all, and all the hard work I've had to do to feel safe in my own house and yard, from standing up to my Dad and neighbor, and all the anxiety.

I've accidently hurt my pets more than normal from the anxiety, my dog is old, and I kept moving him to get out of the house. because of all the anger, and it hurt him, I felt like I had no choice, when trying to avoid my Dad and Neighbor initially. I know I deserve a lot of slack now, and I know I deserve to not beat myself up about it all, because I was in such poor circumstances.

Anyways, I feel kind of sorry for it all, even though I think it's all quite understandable. And I just wanted to say thanks for all the tolerance and patience.. It would have been devastating to me for the mods to have banned me or something, it was a huge fear of mine, but my resources were so low and the overwhelm so high, that I felt like I had no choice but to keep typing to someone, hoping for any help.

Gotta go through my own thing a bit, before I feel like I can connect more, I think. Extra thanks to anyone who responded, especially having read any of my stuff in detail, those little messages I'd get on my posts once in a while, gave me just the tiny bit of connection I needed to not feel completely isolated. That and my counselor who is burnt out on me, yet still pretty patient.
Older sister

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 09:06:25 PM »

This is a safe place, and your posts aren’t excessive. If it’s helpful for you, it’s not hurting anyone here.
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest