Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 27, 2024, 08:08:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: do the follow the same patterns?  (Read 194 times)
pipefitter

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: broken up

« on: December 31, 2023, 10:44:34 AM »

Hello everyone, happy new years. For everyone that has followed my story my exfiance wbpd recently suddenly ended the relationship again. This was following our first recycle. Im curious to hear from those with more experience than me, If they follow the same pattern as far as splits, discards, and recycling. I have decided if she were to return, that I would attempt to reconcile our relationship.

During our first break up there was a lot of blame by her on me for the demise of our relationship. she blamed me for leaving. She was yelling at me to get out or she would call the police. so I did.even in the immediate aftermath she told me she didn't actually want me to leave. after wards followed 4 months of push/pull, ignoring messages for weeks on end and what seemed like games to keep me on the hook for when she was ready. only after did we got back together did I find out she was trying to find a replacement but failed.

This time around has been definitely different. we are almost 2 weeks post break up and so far there has been no push/pull. This break up was very sudden, and seemed to be stress induced. we were having some financial problems which was giving a lot of anxiety. all leading up to a very sudden split and rage episode. As I was leaving out of anger and hurt I told her there was no reason for us to speak, and that I would be blocking her number.I texted her that night that I wanted to talk to try and save the relationship and her only answer was my words sent back to me "you want as little to remind you about me, and there's no reason we should speak.  she had already blocked my social media which I had did to her the first time around. the next day I received via email our dogs vet records. which I found odd considering she already gave me the folder with that info. I found she had blocked my personal phone after trying to get ahold of her to discuss a shared financial matter. I texted her on my work phone telling her how ridiculous it was she was playing games again and her response was "you blocked me so". it seemed so childish. like a game to her. we talked and eventually she agreed to hear me out about our relationship. she said we aren't getting back together and gave several honestly ridiculous reasons. it seemed she enjoyed telling me no. a couple of days latter I found out she was already trying to sleep around. it made me so mad considering how much I put into our relationship. so I sent a pretty mean email to her telling her I wanted nothing to do with her. she blocked all forms of communication after that. 2 days later she showed up and the place I am staying and dropped off a box of my things, 90% of which were useless. in that box contained the gift bag and paperwork for her engagement ring. it also seemed to be a part of a head game to me. I called her on a land line, and sent her an email on a throw away account telling her that I cared, and that I would like to talk. and left it at that.

its been 5 days of radio silence so far. Im curious from everyone's experience here, does a previous recycle make them more likely to do it again? Does the same pattern from previous cycles with the same person repeat itself? I know every pwbpd is different. im just having a lot of anxiety that she may have just cut it all off for good. my gut says otherwise but anxiety does not.

PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest