Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 28, 2024, 08:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Things we can't ignore
What Does it Take to Be in a Relationship
Why We Struggle in Our Relationships
Is Your Relationship Breaking Down?
Codependency and Codependent Relationships
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: she said we shouldn’t be together but promised to stay in my life  (Read 230 times)
marubatsu
Fewer than 3 Posts

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: just broken up

« on: January 03, 2024, 06:33:45 PM »

hello everyone,  this is my first post and I’m just trying to find ways to cope and kill time while this is happening. PwBPD has essentially called it off with me and says I should find someone better. after this, she said she loved me on new years and I thought things would pick back up. she said we aren’t getting back together but that she wants it to work eventually. I’m in distress and I’ve become completely unlike myself, pushing her way too much and invading her space. currently I believe I’ve been split black and I just need some guidance that can reaffirm that there’s a way to make this better, even if slim. she’s threatened cutting contact twice now, the first time out of fear and the second time because I’ve invaded her space. I know I should give this space, but it’s difficult
and well that’s why I’ve come here, so I don’t do anything to make things worse than they are.
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members are welcomed to express frustration but must seek constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

tina7868
Ambassador

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 10:53:28 PM »

Hello marubatsu, welcome to the community!  Welcome new member (click to insert in post) I`m sorry about the circumstances that brought you here, but glad you have decided to share your story with us.

I can relate to behaving in a way that`s unlike yourself when in distress. It`s a hard place to be in. I think taking a step back to pause and not make things worse is a wise idea.

For that we have a better idea of your situation, could you provide more context? Were you in a relationship with this person? How long did you know each other?
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest