Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 31, 2024, 08:00:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Survey: How do you compare?
Adult Children Sensitivity
67% are highly sensitive
Romantic Break-ups
73% have five or more recycles
Physical Hitting
66% of members were hit
Depression Test
61% of members are moderate-severe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wife seems like she wants to reconcile…Anyone have a similar experience?  (Read 206 times)
TheDCEnigma

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner
Relationship status: Married

« on: February 11, 2024, 07:32:51 AM »

My wife put false allegations in a civil protective order on me,
Three days after a guy caught her talking to that she met on Tinder was over the house, for four months she’s insisted that she wants to stay married and that I’m not putting in the work because I’m “making PLEASE READ up” that there is nothing there they are just friends, of course I don’t believe her especially after the guy reached out and said, at least I respect it until you moved out of the house before I was with her, I went to the house send him photos of her, telling me that she loved me and wanted to be with me and that he was nothing to her, a few days before New Year’s Eve. She split with him after he assaulted her. Then all of a sudden she wanted to be back and she said she just needed time to think then two days later after I heard her texting on the phone while I was talking to her, he was in the picture and I was once again told she needed space still. Fast forward a month and a couple days. I love you. I miss you. You’re the love of my life you’re my person you’re my soulmate. Friday I sent him all those screenshots, he blocked her again and she blamed me of course because it really was my fault but she said she needed closure in order to reconcile with me and I said why if you’re just friends that should be enough, she said I don’t understand. She needs closure because she has BPD. From this forum, I know most people don’t get closure. Yesterday he showed up and he severely hurt her because he was so upset by the text I sent to him. Yesterday she called me and threatened self harm saying it was all my fault that she got hurt which because I sent those text to him might be the case so I feel really bad , so of course I showed up 80 miles away to the house that we used to both live in. I saw three of his hoodies hanging in the closet even though she said he hasn’t been over there since the last assault on Christmas eve, She started crying and I held her. We told each other we loved each other. She asked me pleased to never go away from her again. She tried to justify that she needed closure for us to move forward. She told me she loved me so many times last night as I was driving to the apartment I’m staying in. I really want my wife back because we have an eight month old daughter. she did kind of make it public knowledge last night that we are reconciling because our daughter was with her aunt and we FaceTime’d her together. A smile appeared on our face that ear to ear, she hasn’t seen us together in four months, So, of course, it was pretty exciting for her. But because she did this before and went right back to him, but tries to keep me I believe as her grade a supply because of my job and the fact I’m the father of our daughter, I really don’t know I’m just so confused. I know I want to be with my wife, but I have an immense fear of this happening again in another one or two days, Has anyone had a similar experience or any advice they can give me? It would definitely be appreciated as I am struggling.
PLEASE - NO RUN MESSAGES
This is a high level discussion board for solving ongoing, day-to-day relationship conflicts. Members may appear frustrated but they are here for constructive solutions to problems. This is not a place for relationship "stay" or "leave" discussions. Please read the specific guidelines for this group.

kells76
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Romantic partner’s ex

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 10:17:03 AM »

Hi TheDCEnigma;

Lots of moving parts in your situation, for sure. Anyone would be struggling with what you've gone through over the last few months.

Let me make sure I'm understanding OK, before brainstorming options -- am I tracking with you that:

-she is living in the house
-you moved out a few months ago
-your shared 8 month old is living in the house with her
-your (not shared kid) 23 year old does not live with either of you
-your (not shared kid) 14 year old lives... ______?
-the CPS report says "unfounded" about you?
-the civil PO is... new, after the CPS report? Or not new, and also from the CPS time?

Correct me if I missed anything. Just want to be sure we're on the same page!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest