Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 29, 2024, 08:12:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
VIDEO: "What is parental alienation?" Parental alienation is when a parent allows a child to participate or hear them degrade the other parent. This is not uncommon in divorces and the children often adjust. In severe cases, however, it can be devastating to the child. This video provides a helpful overview.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: surfing  (Read 3154 times)
tailor

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: married

« on: March 22, 2024, 03:23:52 PM »

Hi everybody,

I m living in my second marriage. Little children too. She was stepping twice into my life. First 12 years before. Just for some kind of minor surgery. Second was 11 months before. No one has ever I remembered such a long time just her.  Last March she was sitting in my waiting room with someone. And looked at me ... just like as a hungry woman is able....  There was no escape for me for the first time ... She said to me she was sexual abused by her grandfather from at the age of three ... years long ...  Everything was in black and white for her ... We were climbing up to the hills and she was dressing like an actress ... actress shoes too ... I said to her I m not going to leave my little children ....for my happiness ... for her ...and.she was leaving me some times ....but was always started again ....  but Time after time my mind begun to change ... She was the Woman who was telling me words which words were never been said by anyone else before .... She was the woman with I have never been alone ... During this 11 months she devorced and begun to live alone and called me to live together. I was standing alone at home in the mirror and was looking at myself ... such a same.  I was thinking about what to say to my wife. Slowly I have been preapered ready to start a new life together with her. The last step for me was to step out from my house and to knock at her door.... and she said the things she was telling me sorry but were not true .... and the cycle was over ... and the devaluation is perfect.

thanks for reading
tailor

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 01:47:47 AM »

I knew always if I looked at her that something is not correct. She was dressing without underwear and sometimes it was visible. She was learning psychology but she stopped after three years before beeing  complete.. 
Slowly I was triing to look after what is going on. I had never any knowledge about histrionic or borderline personal disorder.
When I sat by her side She was driving dangerous and she always needed one more card despite she had already 21 in her hands.
Today I already know they have no ability to look at themselves, But one day I wrote down my opinion to her. I shouldnt have done.
tailor

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 11:27:30 AM »

The personal drama for me was that she had the same questions and the same answers about the Life as I have. She was so similar to me. I wish it could have been easier....

thank you for your reading
tailor

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 02:19:48 PM »

one day if she would become a psychologist perhaps she will read this. Internet does not forget. I will be older if I m alive but young at heart. 
tailor

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 02:23:06 PM »

Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest