Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
May 14, 2024, 01:58:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ExBPD contacting my sister Painted black...  (Read 368 times)
Recooperating

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Broken up

« on: November 06, 2014, 02:41:51 PM »

Well its has taken him about 1,5 months to start his revenge trip. I guess the replacement dissapointed him... .He sent a FB message to my sister. He again accuses me of being a lesbian. (I have a good female friend for over 14 years and he doesnt understand the concept of friendship since he doesnt have any, so I must be a lesbian.) I also being accused of being crazy and treating him bad... .He thinks Im the reason he cant get a different nationality and he wants me to never contact him again. (I havent contacted him for 1,5 months and wasnt planninh to ever again.) But well as you can read in the below messages he's having fun screwing around with young girls... .(He's 40). Its all an act, he's not sleeping with any of them. He was diagnosed BPD, but he went in denial... .The message below clearly states he's a mature adult handling the break up well... .

I am not suprized any more... .Im really sorry he has to live like this.

Hi Recoops sister,

I just wanted to say hi. I hope that your mother is doing well and that everybody is ok. I also wanted to tell you that thanks to your little sister, I will not be able to get my nationality according to the Governors office. When Recoop had the visa removed from me last November, they placed me on a blacklist. I hope that Recoop is proud of herself! Well, I wouldn't have been able to go to Recoops country if she would gotten married this past September anyway. So I guess she got what she truly wanted in the end. I  hope that Recoop finds someone that will love her and treat her the way she did me. After all karma is a b___! Maybe she's happy in her relationship with Best female friend. If not I hope that she find another nice man or woman that she will be "happy" with. I have since moved on, setup a multimedia company and am busy with a series of projects for different clients on and off the island, as well as dating a few ladies. I'm trying to stay away from White girls, since they are too easy to have sex with any guy here. I am currently having the girl next door knocking on my door every other night wanting to have late night "talks" with me. It's funny, Laura (the girl next door) asked me one night "what was I doing to that girl the other night, that made her scream like that" so I showed her. Since then she's coming back for more, LOL! I'm also seeing a few Colombian girls, Andrea who Recoop knows about, Karla who I started to see when Recoop broke up with me and from the club, Yesika a cute 20 year old the wants to come home with me all the time and Monica who is a 23 year old Venezuelan that is a brick house! Anyway, I hope that your sis will be well, but she needs to seriously work on her mental health before jumping on the next guy or girl. I hope Recoop is honest to the next person about her sexuality. That would avoid a lot of headaches for Recoop. Recoop should come out of the closet and admit that she is bisexual or decide if she is straight or gay, that would make her life a lot easier. Sis,I hope your sons are doing well in their sports and I wish you all the best. I hope to never hear from you or your sister again. It was nice having you as a friend.

You take care recoops sis
Recooperating

Relationship status: Broken up

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 02:48:54 PM »

I was tempted to send it to his replacement, she thinks they are in a rs now. He cheated on me with her. She stalked me for a while sending me pics if them and telling me he's NPD. Now she thinks they are back together... .

But i think staying away from drama and bs is best for me so I wont. She'll find out soon enough... .
Raybo48

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 02:49:56 PM »

Well its has taken him about 1,5 months to start his revenge trip. I guess the replacement dissapointed him... .He sent a FB message to my sister. He again accuses me of being a lesbian. (I have a good female friend for over 14 years and he doesnt understand the concept of friendship since he doesnt have any, so I must be a lesbian.) I also being accused of being crazy and treating him bad... .He thinks Im the reason he cant get a different nationality and he wants me to never contact him again. (I havent contacted him for 1,5 months and wasnt planninh to ever again.) But well as you can read in the below messages he's having fun screwing around with young girls... .(He's 40). Its all an act, he's not sleeping with any of them. He was diagnosed BPD, but he went in denial... .The message below clearly states he's a mature adult handling the break up well... .

I am not suprized any more... .Im really sorry he has to live like this.

Hi Recoops sister,

I just wanted to say hi. I hope that your mother is doing well and that everybody is ok. I also wanted to tell you that thanks to your little sister, I will not be able to get my nationality according to the Governors office. When Recoop had the visa removed from me last November, they placed me on a blacklist. I hope that Recoop is proud of herself! Well, I wouldn't have been able to go to Recoops country if she would gotten married this past September anyway. So I guess she got what she truly wanted in the end. I  hope that Recoop finds someone that will love her and treat her the way she did me. After all karma is a b___! Maybe she's happy in her relationship with Best female friend. If not I hope that she find another nice man or woman that she will be "happy" with. I have since moved on, setup a multimedia company and am busy with a series of projects for different clients on and off the island, as well as dating a few ladies. I'm trying to stay away from White girls, since they are too easy to have sex with any guy here. I am currently having the girl next door knocking on my door every other night wanting to have late night "talks" with me. It's funny, Laura (the girl next door) asked me one night "what was I doing to that girl the other night, that made her scream like that" so I showed her. Since then she's coming back for more, LOL! I'm also seeing a few Colombian girls, Andrea who Recoop knows about, Karla who I started to see when Recoop broke up with me and from the club, Yesika a cute 20 year old the wants to come home with me all the time and Monica who is a 23 year old Venezuelan that is a brick house! Anyway, I hope that your sis will be well, but she needs to seriously work on her mental health before jumping on the next guy or girl. I hope Recoop is honest to the next person about her sexuality. That would avoid a lot of headaches for Recoop. Recoop should come out of the closet and admit that she is bisexual or decide if she is straight or gay, that would make her life a lot easier. Sis,I hope your sons are doing well in their sports and I wish you all the best. I hope to never hear from you or your sister again. It was nice having you as a friend.

You take care recoops sis

What a typical BPD child! !  It's funny he thinks you're a lesbian... My ex accused me of being gay all the time because I didn't want to be at her beck and call for sex.  Gotta tell you when she spewed her toxic waste my way sex was the last thing on her mind, but she never understood that because she was never accountable for her behavior, ever.  

I also found out she was telling her guy friends I was gay and when I called her out on it she more or less admitted it, and just didn't care how she painted me to other people.  But... .she love me "more than I'll ever know".  What a joke.

You are so lucky to be away from that guy!
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest