Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 18, 2024, 06:02:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Books members most read
The High
Conflict Couple
Loving Someone with
Borderline Personality Disorder
Loving the
Self-Absorbed
Borderline Personality
Disorder Demystified

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: well drilled her  (Read 477 times)
bpdgotmegood

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: Single and suffering to overcome BPD X

« on: March 28, 2010, 11:51:19 PM »

The x-BPD didn't like getting drilled hard with all her errors just now. she is acting like she isn't online LMAO .

I told her everything is about you always and frankly you abandoned me for no reason and now you want me back act like you love me then not like it is always you and no one else.

Funny thing I am swapping pcs because every time she gets mad on msn my pc just shuts off and i am thinking she may have like a spike or a bug in my pc she put.

She didnt like hearing my memories of you are sitting on a couch chatting all freaking day and all night and taking a break to eat or clean or fight with me. FORGET THAT ! either you return and act like a lady should or stay in your fantasy world ! and that pissed her off bad,

I tell you what I may sound like a ass saying this but no woman will live with me in the building I worked so hard for and treating me like crap in here no freaking way ! I don't care if she is sexy ugly fat or rich or poor treat me with respect because thats the way I treat ladies always with respect and love.

ok I vented.

turtlesoup

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 05:34:42 AM »

I tell you what I may sound like a ass saying this but no woman will live with me in the building I worked so hard for and treating me like crap in here no freaking way ! I don't care if she is sexy ugly fat or rich or poor treat me with respect because thats the way I treat ladies always with respect and love.

THat doesn't sound like an ass. THat is exactly how we all should function generally. Anyone treats us like crap and sustains that, out the door they go, its not like BPDs are having a bad day and you're turfing them out. They systematically abuse and overstep boundaries and its disrespectful and not love, its just not. This is how you should be thinking BPDGMG. Stick with it. Its not "ass sounding", it sounds angry, but its actually the right attitude.
DAS

Relationship status: Never married

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 09:07:31 AM »

Mate... .

Go NC. As long as you continue engaging her, continue talking to her on messenger, continue thinking about her, YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER.

And neither will she. She CAN NOT take responsibility for her stuff. You can "drill" till the cows come home but you will never strike oil. She just doesn't have it in her.

So be strong. Delete her from your messenger list, your cell phone, set her e-mail addy to go right into spam.

And ya - noone who treats you with disrespect should live in your house. But you ain't going to find one who will respect you while all your time, energy, and focus is on the exBPD.

Let it go, dude... .
Live and Grow

Relationship status: EX (We were living apart) boyfriend

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 09:35:39 AM »

I could have pointed things out and made requests until I was blue in the face

when anything was admitted there was no change in behavior.

as if I never said anything at all... .

I've decided it was a pointless waste of breath - I was never really heard

at least - that's my take now... .

Sounds like you might be in the same situation - she doesn't really hear you... .
Harker

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »

THat doesn't sound like an ass. THat is exactly how we all should function generally. Anyone treats us like crap and sustains that, out the door they go, its not like BPDs are having a bad day and you're turfing them out. They systematically abuse and overstep boundaries and its disrespectful and not love, its just not. This is how you should be thinking BPDGMG. Stick with it. Its not "ass sounding", it sounds angry, but its actually the right attitude.

Turtlesoup is right.

The thing that keeps us caught up is that we know how *we* treat people (with respect, love, etc) and we want that in return.  But here's the thing - when we don't get it, we wish and wish and wish and wish and wish "why oh why can't they just treat me the way I deserve to be treated".  It's so obvious to us that that's the way they should be.  "Why oh why can't they just see it and change?"

But they don't see it, and they don't change.  So we're stuck wishing they were something that they simply are not.

We are not accepting who they are.  We are not accepting reality. 

Instead of trying to change them or get them to see the light and treat us how we deserve to be treated, we need to accept reality, accept that they don't treat us how we deserve to be treated, accept that it's not what we want and accept that it is not our business to change them and try to make them see the light.

If someone doesn't treat you the way you feel you deserve to be treated, you can either accept that it's not what you want and walk away, or you can continue banging your head against the wall trying to get them to be something that they are not.
bpdgotmegood

Relationship status: Single and suffering to overcome BPD X

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 12:13:45 PM »

Well she got mad when I told her yeah sure you can move back in ! I will have you here as my sex slave and cook and cleaning lady for free you will get paid with meals and housing.

She flipped out it made me piss my pants lMFAO

I honestly hate her so much that I wouldn't want her back as a matter of fact last night I slept defensive on my king bed I slept in the middle and guarded my bed like I did always before her.

And I confronted her o many issues without insults and her reply to every ? was why are you attacking me why can't you talk nice to me.

I said because your a liar and a total POS and that is how I treat people like that scum bag !

And then she wanted to skype to see me and I shut pc off and went to bed LMFAO !

Think she is a mess now wait until I am finished the skank doesn't have a chance she flipped my switch now.

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 10:27:23 PM »

Tea for Two? Folie a' Deux? You could keep playing this game forever. You've got to look in the mirror and see what's the payout for you to continue this madness. Any ideas where it's headed?  If it's to punitively demolish another person- then what's next when you accomplish this? What prize do you get in the end?  Generally onlookers become dis-interested and rather than take sides just stay out of it and say that the two parties deserve each other- and that's not a good thing. Both of you have emotional contagion from the other- who is responsible enough to change the dynamic to peace? Usually it's ourselves. Block the phone, block the email and quit working each other over- otherwise you're getting a pay off from it - and that needs to be addressed in personal therapy.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_contagion
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest